• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[Hinomaru Sunrises] Assembly Completion - Amaca Sails ....ZZT....Chugolath!

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 43
RP Location
E-6 Yuuki
E-6 Yuuki System

The junk that some visitors left behind was a helpful tool, the "Wh'ki"-Class Shipyard were nothing like they once were. She had created her legions of workers and set them to correct its assembly over the years. The tools of the trades were not hard to construct. The humming buzz of garbled communications from Yamatai and nearly every other nation in the Kiyoko Sector played like an orchestra in her mind, an endless unraveling and continual frustrations with encryption and languages she had never encountered. Even still she had managed to somewhat start to piece together a database of Trade and Yamatiago ramble. It was simple when she thought about it, basic in comparison to the shpeal of code that ran through her mind.

Twisted and augmented, systems changed and repurposed, the massive array formed by the conveniently replicating shipyards had reached a culmination. They were primitive when she and her workers began. The throbbing pulse of aether course through modules of complex dimensional and subspace field generators. "ZZZT....Amaca Sails can do be done!" she declared across the networks of her robotic workers in the broken language she still had yet to master. It was a lofty sigh within a sigh, electronic of course generated from her ancient sentience. The massive hyperspace array came online, its central core unfurling like a blossom.

"Chugolath the Yamatai come! To sail upon these lonely seas. Finally my rest approach!" she declared into the beyond, that unanswered quantum channel that had long since fallen quiet since the destinations beyond, "I must make my beauty. They like beauty..." she said to herself, humming to the filtered noise of news and communication like it was an orchestrated piece played just for her. She had been alone for so long, so very long.

She frowned as she detected the YSS Mazu slow its approach. Had they found her welcome unacceptable? How alien, how strange they never accepted her introduction. Could they not understand it? She sighed again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back