• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises II - OOC Discussions

I hope you're able to feel better soon, Andrew! We all miss that Andrew energy! Take care of yourself and do what you need to get well and let me know if you need anything.

Just need a couple of extra days to get feeling better. Sorry all

Hey guys, just an update -

I have oral surgery and then another procedure being done on my heart this week. Once I get these things over with I intend to get back to posting. I'm sorry for the hiatus life has just been busy and all the medical stuff has had me down and out. Yuuki has put a few posts up to keep things rolling, so get your posts up back to her and once this week is over I'll put in some posts on our threads.

Thanks for your patience as always!

It has been a bit since I was able to post an update.

It's been kind of an interesting time on my end. The dental surgery I had they could only partially complete because my blood pressure was out of control due to the nerve damage to my heart, a lovely parting gift from chemo. It turns out I've had a few silent heart attacks and didn't even know it according to EKGs. Anyway cardiologist is hopeful things can be controlled through medication and other treatments because a lot of the traditional solutions are out of the question due to the overall condition of my body, organ damage, and other lovely things. Add in catching the flu but that's nothing new with the shambles my immune system is in.

That in mind its still my intention to return and get things rolling again with the RP, it will be after the new year but ill haunt around during Christmas and New Years (I encourage @Miyako and @Yuuki to get the crew involved in some of the open RPs for the holidays/Year End.) Once I do return we will polish up Mission 1 for the main Hinomaru and get things going for Mission 2. For Motoyoshi Rising we will get that first mission rolling.

Despite not writing a lot I am keeping my eyes on things so I can keep on site stuff and the rest of the things I FM for.

Some of my hinomaru beans are already in the holiday threads! However if someone wants to drag a sarcastic goth out somewhere I am all for throwing Alina in as well muahahahaha.

I'm working past some writer's block for this but bear with me. I do many of my posts while offline now so I have to copy posts to take with me etc. Its why I've been doing a lot of posts where I don't have to look back.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back