• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Hinomaru Sunrises II] Yamada Himeko

Hi there and welcome!

A great first start on your first character.

I think there are some areas that can be worked on a little:

• In her history, consider adding something about what type of assignment she was looking for. Maybe some kind of interest in the Colony Fleet program itself.
  • Would be nice to know what areas of the sciences she has a deeper interest in; things like xenobiology, xenobotany, would be very helpful in the mission profile for someone coming to HS II.
  • In terms of her social connections, you could always use the random generator to create a few names she had interacted with during her initial socialization.
  • (optional) if you wanted to flesh out her personality a little, I always recommend Personality Types | 16Personalities cause it helps provide a bit of structure. Up to you though.
Other than those few things it is a start, a great start. Can't wait to have you join us.

GM Stamp, Character mod for final

RPG-D RPGfix
Back