• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Hinomaru Sunrises] Motoyoshi Katsumi

Struct says she's an intelligence analyst but her table just says "officer". Could you change the table to reflect her actual occupation? When did she join SAINT? Can you reflect this in her history.

She does not need a samurai's Eihei body. She would be an NH-33 like every other tank born star army soldier.

I've given more detail about her being in intelligence. However, because she's the daughter of Eri and Katsuko (Both of whom are Eihei), she's not just any other tank born soldier.

I feel that the personality and history are a little lacking considering the fact that she is a Taii. She needs to be fleshed out a little more or reduced in rank. I'd like to see something more substantial in both of these areas. Where was she while the clan was reinvesting in the MCS, if she was on Essia did she contribute anything to that in terms of ideas or opinions? etc. Does she have a role in Yugumo Corporation? What made her pick the party that is in opposition to the political position of the rest of her family?

Not every child is an Eihei, even the Motoyoshi Heiress - Kaoru is just an NH-33.

GM Thumbs Up. Once Character Mod approves, request orders!

A skill section with a brief explanation of the character's abilities would be nice. But it's not a major road bump to approval.

Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back