• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Hinomaru Sunrises - Old OOC Thread

I finally made a post in complications, though i am a little worried that bringing drinks though its non-alcoholic would get Mazumi into trouble.

I finally made a post in complications, though i am a little worried that bringing drinks though its non-alcoholic would get Mazumi into trouble.
I thought she was our bartender!

As you guys know I've taken a bit of a step back (due to my health), but there has been a consensus to keep moving the RP forward to maintain the lives and doings of our characters. After talking to several people, we will come up with a pathway and continuity-friendly way to continue forward I just may need some patience sometimes when it comes to posting, etc. Feel free to blast me on discord.

As I said with the last update we're going to do our best to keep things going. I've gotten some posts out this week. I'm working on a plan for the Mazu so we can continue with some "reduced intensity" RP for now. I should have that together soon.

It's a shame that this has to go on hold again since I've been run off the site.

We are probably going to consolidate and move some threads around depending on how the discussion ends regarding our forward plan. Excited that there is going to be some good RP here again. Just waiting on outcomes :)

Alright so let's get organized now that some of the paperwork is out of the way.

We have a lot of open threads and people are spread out. So we're going to kind of get things on road to bring things together. Wes still has some orders to do at the top level but so our player base knows the plan is as follows. So the new 5XF will be involved, we will be transferring some ships from the 1XF pool as their "starter" until Gemini and Aquarius can catch up on fleed production.

Plot Summary - Major Colonial Mission to establish a colony for Yamatai outside of the Kikyo Sector.

Leadership Changes -

• Akina will be made Taisho of the 1XF, and Ayano will drop down to Chujo.
  • Katsuko has been made Taisho of the 5XF

Who is going where?
  • The 5XF will be going with the Yugumo Colonial Initiative along with our Ports converted Colony. Chara and Yuuki will be leading a lot of the Yugumo Corp end.
  • A 1XF Strike Group led by Akina with the Mazu (So if your character was already assigned to the Mazu you can stay on it!) will be coming with the Colonial Group
  • Ayano will drop from Taisho of 1XF to Chujo still commanding YSS Tokyo which will continue with 1XF assets in the MCS
  • Eri (Sage) and Yaichiro (Toshiro) will be transferred back into the 5XF
  • Taro will be ST restored after his unfortunate accident at the Dome.
  • Asagiri and Shiori will be departing ahead of every else along with the brats (Eidan and Kuruko) - Katsuko's kind of very adamant about getting the heirs out of dodge.
In terms of Posts?
  • New starter posts will be made to pull everyone together. So don't worry about the old ones.
If anyone needs orders, reassignment, or help, let me know you know where to find me. I'll also open things up for old folks to return.

We need to get the Motoyoshi flagship up, so I need to submit the Tanya

We need to get the Motoyoshi flagship up, so I need to submit the Tanya
Well, now that Katsuko has a bit of solid decking under her I'm sure she will slow the whirlwind she started lol

Alyx Eunecte was on the Mazu, and after that plot died, I'm not sure what happened. However, I think it would be fun to get her involved again.

Alyx Eunecte was on the Mazu, and after that plot died, I'm not sure what happened. However, I think it would be fun to get her involved again.
Happy to have you along, Mazu will be moving under Akina, so I'll let @Miyako plug in there, once she gets her orders from Wes to take over the 1XF

i still have Mazumi so she'll remain taking care of their home and running the lounge, speaking of, should i make a extra page about the ship's lounge?

Alright so let's get organized now that some of the paperwork is out of the way.

We have a lot of open threads and people are spread out. So we're going to kind of get things on road to bring things together. Wes still has some orders to do at the top level but so our player base knows the plan is as follows. So the new 5XF will be involved, we will be transferring some ships from the 1XF pool as their "starter" until Gemini and Aquarius can catch up on fleed production.

Plot Summary - Major Colonial Mission to establish a colony for Yamatai outside of the Kikyo Sector.

Leadership Changes -

• Akina will be made Taisho of the 1XF, and Ayano will drop down to Chujo.
  • Katsuko has been made Taisho of the 5XF

Who is going where?
  • The 5XF will be going with the Yugumo Colonial Initiative along with our Ports converted Colony. Chara and Yuuki will be leading a lot of the Yugumo Corp end.
  • A 1XF Strike Group led by Akina with the Mazu (So if your character was already assigned to the Mazu you can stay on it!) will be coming with the Colonial Group
  • Ayano will drop from Taisho of 1XF to Chujo still commanding YSS Tokyo which will continue with 1XF assets in the MCS
  • Eri (Sage) and Yaichiro (Toshiro) will be transferred back into the 5XF
  • Taro will be ST restored after his unfortunate accident at the Dome.
  • Asagiri and Shiori will be departing ahead of every else along with the brats (Eidan and Kuruko) - Katsuko's kind of very adamant about getting the heirs out of dodge.
In terms of Posts?
  • New starter posts will be made to pull everyone together. So don't worry about the old ones.
If anyone needs orders, reassignment, or help, let me know you know where to find me. I'll also open things up for old folks to return.
I'd be down to have you join the CIN. Wes wants to develop the core/CIN more, and so establishing a coreward colony would be a really good idea lore and setting wise. Plus as of now the CIN is only worked on by me, so having others in it would be really helpful. It's NOT SUPPOSED to be a "Deleted User only" thing, and it's still a WIP until we develop out most of the lore surrounding it, which includes the factions IN it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back