• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hiya! New Star Army of Yamatai soldier (also rogue)

Ardath

Inactive Member
Just joined - and excited to start playing. Working on first character - Ardath - currently a soldier for the Star Army of Yamatai, but she's just waiting to really get into side-gigs of piracy, smuggling and research trips into forbidden/contraband tech.

No moral qualms, as such, if it's something she really, really wants to investigate. Handy with smoke, knives and any computer system she can get her hands on.

Character page: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:kerr_ardath

Would like to join
-YSS Heartbreaker
-WAP Yome Ismâopate
-Black Vipers

.blonde_blue_black.png

Hey, welcome to the site Ardath! As a heads up though, there's a lot to comb through here since the setting is very thick with all the work that's been put into it. I suggest you try speaking with the game masters as well as hopping onto the chat so that you'll have some help on hand. As for the character however, you'll have to submit her to the proper forum section. Even then, the biggest thing I can say you'll need to do right now is change the image.

We don't allow usage of another artist's work unless they give explicit permission due to copyright laws. We do have anonymous art you can use if you'd like though.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back