• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Implemented Hold Faction Fridays

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
So, kind of like Worldbuilding Wednesdays, but a little different.

Each Friday of the Month would be assigned to a faction -

1. Yamatai and Elysia
  2. Nepleslia
  3. Neshaten
  4. NDC
On Faction Friday, the Faction that is assigned the day's FMs will post quick and easy wish lists for creators.

For example, if it was the NDC's day, the Faction Manager for that faction would post for example "Create some NDC locations" and they would give some fast and easy examples of what they need. Nothing complicated, just easy simple RP worthy elements that creators on the site can help make for them. The lists would also serve as a "Wishlist" for that faction in between faction days incase someone has time to devote time to that faction.

Also, if the faction has old articles that are not in spec, a faction day assignment could be like "Fix these articles to a template that needs some love".

With an entire community working towards things, taking down barriers. Of course, FMs will still get to give their Yay or Nay in the submissions.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Maybe we could merge this into World Building Weds? @Wes Have 1 Weds a month devoted toward a faction and cycle it through? vs. making it its own thing?

Dude, I love the idea of these being like online parties where we're all chatting and/or listening to sets of music that are inspiring for the faction we're working on, posting inspiring images and just having a ball building cool stuff.

It looks like this idea is popular! I think we should make tomorrow the first faction Friday.

It looks like this idea is popular! I think we should make tomorrow the first faction Friday.
Sounds like a plan boss. If you need any help with implementation let me know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back