• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Holiday Events

FrostJaeger

Chief Parakeet
Banned Member
Greetings, fam, and happy holidays! Just letting everyone know about a few upcoming events IRL that will be affecting the time I have available for SARPing:
  • I’m going to be visiting my grandparents from November 21st (this upcoming Wednesday) to November 25th; although I will still be able to access SARP and Discord via my phone - and will be doing so frequently, as it’s an eight-hour drive xvx - I won’t be doing any NTSE work due to a lack of computer access while spending time with family.
  • As I need to pack for the aforementioned trip and take care of several other tasks IRL, I’m not going to be taking on any new submissions before Wednesday.
  • The robotics team I help coach has two competitions in the first two weeks of December - thus when I get back from vacation I’m going to be reviewing less submissions (and taking longer to respond to them), as I’ll be extremely busy taking care of the “administrative” side of things for the team and possibly making team t-shirts.
Edit: Apologies for not including this iniially, but once the two competitions in December have been concluded, I’ll be returning to my “usual” levels of activity on the forums and the wiki. ^v^

Does your robotics team have a logo/design for the t-shirts?

Sounds good, thank you for telling us.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back