• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Holiday Themes Available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two variants of our Space/The Ghost Nebula theme are now available, just in time for the winter and year-end holidays!
  • Holiday Red is a festive red (with a little touch of green here and there) theme
  • Holiday Winter is essentially The Ghost Nebula theme but with snowy forest background.
I purchased the background images from Dollar Photo Club (a stock site).

I could probably make a non-winter version of it for year-round usage. Maybe I'll call it Bloody Catgirl. :p

For those of you that don't get the reference, Star Army was hosted on bloodycatgirl.com/gsa back before we had the stararmy.com domain. It was Yui's character site and the Star Army part was just a subsection of it. The Yui site had a red theme with pink text and crimson accents.

Wow, that is nifty. I like it a lot. :)

Also, that bloodycatgirl.com site reference leads back on google search to all sorts of interesting forum transcript archives from like 2002 on a site called network54.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back