• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Horizon] Brin Bluestone NPC

Capitalize Nepleslian in the physical description and say Riccard's with an apostrophe in History.

Is there any issues with the concept or anything? I’ll be doing my wiki stuff later so I’d like to do it all in one hit if there’s anything else ^^

Heya Club, thought I'd expedite this a bit for you since it's been about a week since you updated.

Perhaps adding a birth date would be useful since that gives an idea of his look, age and how long ago he moved to Yamatai.

Maybe you could detail what Riccard and Brin were working on together when they met? You mentioned paramilitary training, if they were in one together?

Other than that , I corrected a word or two, which reviewers are meant to do themselves.

I like this doode, we don't have enough redheads with super huge facial hair xD ^^

I had always thought the point of npcs was simply to give a little bit of info to a name that pops up in rp

This is also based on the template provided for npcs which condenses and removes some info from the pc sheet

I’ll make the changes eventually, when im feeling up to it

Mhm, in fact you don't even need to submit NPCs as a GM at all unless you want to. Submitting NPCs is more like asking for a once-over.

Otherwise every random redshirt running by would need a sheet. You don't need to make the changes if you don't want to.

you should know by now that i like to document and write everything down, i'll work over what you mentioned and see which bits to add in

Submitting NPCs is necessary for higher ranking or more important NPCs if you don't want your stuff under scrutiny.

Approved

RPG-D RPGfix
Back