• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Horizon] Commission Model 002 - IIS Drone Fighter

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission Type: Starship (fighter)
Template Used: Starship

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? @Ethereal
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? one updated article
Contains New art? Yes, my bad 3D model
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Second commission/custom model design created by GH, this time for IIS hence tagging Eth for approval, the only sub article that requires looking over is the addition of a heavy duty variant to the Energy Core page, it's no different in functionality and purpose other than being used for bigger things with a higher risk, however I would like it to be checked for issues as well and the variant will have this thread linked as its own approval thread on the page as well as the original one

Last edited by a moderator:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thankyou, also I say this with no ill will towards you but pls don't request reviews on my behalf, i dont mind if it takes a little longer and it means i get to enjoy my break a little more, and since apparently only ame can review my stuff right now I'd prefer not to be knocking on her door every day asking her for it.

I think i made a boo boo with this, after hearing all of this, 8 on tier stuff i realised one of the weapons on this craft is a tier above the craft itself, that seems like it might not actually be allowed so if that is the case should i bump the craft up one to 7 or nerf my missile down to 6, i dont mind either just wondering how to go about it

Wait until the DRv? to be rolled out or for the update to be nixed before making any tier-based changes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back