• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission [Horizon] Dualarity Anti-Armour Rifle

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:galactic_horizon:gh-w4-1f_dualarity_rifle
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Neshaten
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
yes its very strong, yes it has certain requirements to use such a strong weapon

I don't want to go into this sounding hostile or anything but I don't want to drop its damage tier, i'm more than willing to give it more drawbacks if that is deemed necessary so just let me know any concerns or edits i need to make

i don't think there is a spot in the template about where it is sold or available but anyone who's dealt with my company before knows that unless stated otherwise you can buy their gear anywhere if it has a price tag on it, black market, red market, rainbow road you name it

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
@club24 any interest in me adding the scope I made to the list of optional parts or not really? I don't mind either way but figured I may as well ask

Im at work now so can’t read too much but if it can do everything the stock one can then probably best just to replace it.

Alrighty then, I'll add it in and you can decide whether you want it or not.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back