• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Horizon Expeditionary Force] Andrew Wilson, Engineer

Heyo! I'll be giving this a quick run down for ya ^^

Humans are generally rare, though on 188604 less so, 6'6" is nearly unheard-of but is possible so that's fine.

You have a broken (red) link at the top. Please create a player page, even if it's almost empty c: you could even link back to the character from it if you wanted-

What was he doing when he was jobless? Just an idea to give us a hint will be fine :)

We usually need more skills than that as a norm but three is fine as far as I'm concerned here.

Optionally pretty up his social connections a little, maybe make "family" bold or a header?

Andrew, if a 188 native (which I assume he is since his birthplace wasn't detailed, nor where he studied or lived during those two jobless years), certainly wouldn't have KS. Arcmark is the accepted currency on 188604/USO so it's be more realistic for him to have a few hundred Arcmark.

Otherwise, looks nice. A good character for Horizon, I'm sure Club will be very happy ^^

Once you've made the suggested changes I'll give it another run down and approve once @club24 has given his GM approval. Good work owob

Edit:
I linked the human page to the species listed and YE 13 to the reference in his history as well, to wikify it a little and save you some time, hope that's okay ^^

Last edited:
alrighty, sorry took so long to get here but Andrew Wilson is approved, i went in and linked the plot page for his current placement too so head on over and get him in amongst the action, as you'll be able to see from the thread they are just about to head off so you can make your first post as being his thoughts during the briefing and such all the way up to this point

RPG-D RPGfix
Back