• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Horizon/Horizon Expeditionary Force

So i still dont get notifications for the thread, Even though ive unchecked and re-checked to have it watched and send notifications so ill just have to pay close attention to the new posts page. When i dont get notifications for something it kind of slips my radar and i apologize for that, I have no intention of abandoning the plot even tho Im kind of super busy a lot so i get distracted easily. Ill be reading up shortly and posting by Sunday at the latest even if its just to say something about trash taking a good ol snooze.

Alrighty guys it won't be happening right right now but possibly later today or on sunday I'm going to be shoving this plot along since we need to get moving into the mid part of the story.

Action time people, I've given some direct orders for @BMan142 and @jjans002 but if anyone else has an idea they'd like to do which they think could be cool please feel free to DM me on discord about it I'm always open to ideas.

it's been long enough since I posted here;
Currently the plot is progressing well but there is still a bit left in it so I need everyone to keep posting when you can, I am aware the holiday season is fast approaching and ideally I'd like to have this wrapped up before xmas so that it doesn't stagnate while people are away or with family. If we do manage to achieve this then I'll be spending time during the holidays to come up with the next thread which will be taking place on Jui'Varen II in the Neshaten territory which is where Horizon currently resides.

As far as IC events go this plot is almost 2 months behind the current events which is part of why I'd like to have it finished soon and we can move into current time events.

As always, direct your questions and concerns to me here or on discord.

The current encounter is now about halfway done, im sure most of you guessed that the person on the other end of that radio is their secret weapon type dealio, anyway get your posts in so we can keep this baby moving and be home in time for Christmas ;3

Right so as some may know, I’m planning to shut down the current horizon thread as its had little activity and is hugely out of date

if people are interested in finishing it let me know and if none of you want the second thread then also let me know.

Second thread could be fun imo, and I've got nothing against finishing the first one and likewise nothing against not finishing it.

As unfortunate as it will be for this to be the end of Titan, I'm going to be going out of my way to stop joining new threads so if this one is getting shut down I won't be joining any second ones.

If you do start a second thread and it suddenly doesn't make much sense with Titan not being involved, give me a shout and I'll think of something.

I mean it'll be the same plot, a second thread is just gonna replace the first one, essentially the second book in the series but if you're not planning on joining thats all good

honestly, im good with whatever. I was liking the plot, but if you wanted to fast forward through it, i wouldnt be opposed.

Allright, since it looks like most people were still enjoying it I'll try and get the current one finished, I'll be making a gm post for it soon and if people can post in good time maybe we can finish it before it becomes a year long thread lol

General Galactic Horizon Update:

Since I've sort of lost faith anything I submit will actually be looked at for the time being I'm calling upon my GM powers of Horizon RP and FM powers of their associated faction to bring several articles into existence which I will be submitting soon when I have gotten someone on board to actually review them for me.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:galactic_horizon:gh-t1-2b_skyhawk_shuttle The Skyhawk Shuttle
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:galactic_horizon:gh-c1-3x_abyssal_nomad The Abyssal Nomad, one of a kind big boi cruiser
https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:galactic_horizon:gh-w1-5g_sonic-flare_sidearm The non-lethal sidearm for Horizon employees and the general market

All of them are WIP pages currently and very close to completion however since a seperate article i submitted stagnated for a month with no activity from any reviewers I will be taking my time to finish and submit them.

As stated elsewhere, except now more brief, I'm your girl for these :]

To all the initial players of the Horizon Expeditionary Force, I will not be continuing the current thread for a number of reasons, mostly it is very dated with several major developments since it began and several of the original players have stopped posting, I don't hold it against any of you though I know there is plenty of factors in the real world.

If there is interest enough I will start the next thread which will be based on the new planet home of Horizon within the Neshaten territories, it will be less combat focused and less desert, more diverse biomes and flora and fauna to encounter and catalog.

If not I will lay the plot to rest and continue writing JP's for the company instead.

I would be more than happy for HEF to continue on a new planet. Andrew will follow the company where ever he is needed

next thread has now gone live, tell your friends and family it's time for the beginning of the next big hit.

but seriously if anyone is complaining about nowhere to go push them this way we have plenty of space.

I know this might be sudden for some but I have discussed it a couple times in the last month however it has now been made official.

The Horizon Expeditionary Plot is now closed for good, due to inactivity on my part and having numerous issues with players since it began last year in the initial thread its just not worth keeping going anymore. For anyone who made a Horizon character feel free to continue writing JP's for the company with myself however at this time there is no official plot for them.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back