• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Resolved Horizon Subforum Request

club24

Everything Is Magical
Ok so, it wasn't something I had given any thought until recently when the plot has been started up, but would it be possible to get a subforum made for Horizon based activities and RP within the USO forum @Wes @Zack

its not really a big deal either way I just figured since they are more separate from the general 188604 rp it might be handy to have them in a special area where i can throw all the business jps and keep the plot thread but if it doesnt seem right for a corp to get a subforum i can totally understand that, just thought I'd ask ^^

Link your required two completed plot threads for the subforum (in reality you need one done one in progress) and any other threads you would like transferred into there too ;)

You need more than one thread to be considered for your own sub-forum.

You also need to share a paragraph about the plot for the board. You also need to add whether it is public or not, such as 18+.

As for the question of whether or not a corp can have its own subforums- At one point Origin had three plots going on at the same time and actually had its own entire forum. Granted those days are long past, but it's doable and not without precedent.

Well there's not much point doing the extra atuff if I can't get it anyway XD i mean I have jp threads if they count but i was more just asking to see if i could, but its fine we don't actually need one to function ^^

Hey, do we still need this forum created?

For the time being I’m going to say no, Horizon will be shifting factions to the Neshies soon so there’s no point making a sub forum when neshaten doesn’t even have a forum.

One step at i time lol

RPG-D RPGfix
Back