• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Horizon] URSA A.T.U.

club24

Everything Is Magical
Submission Type: Vehicle
Template Used: Vehicle, might be slightly tweaked i cant remember
Submission WIP URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:galactic_horizon:ursa
Submission Destination URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=corp:galactic_horizon:gh-k9-3o_ursa

Faction:
FM Approved Yet? yes
Faction requires art? no, but i am in the process of getting some which will replace the reference image i have got text linked currently

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? nope
Contains New art? only a deck layout
Previously Submitted? nope

Notes:
this project was originally @SirSkully idea and I worked on it with him and its main purpose will be the upcoming horizon plot, beyond that anyone can go buy one and if you spot our easteregg you'll know i mean anyone

beyond that this is one of the largest submissions made for Horizon gear so please don't hold back to point out what to fix, and I appologise in advance since I expect a ninja arbs to come in and whack me for neglecting punctuation.

EDIT: destination url edited

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think 1 KS is worth $2 USD but I don't really know for sure. I'd say 100,000 KS would fit the bill for such a big boy.

This review is for: URSA Transport

The submitted article is/has…
[ ✔] A very high level of overall quality
[✔ ] A general topic sentence under the title header
[✔ ] Artwork (Required for new species; Strongly recommended for vehicles and hand weapons)\\
[ ✔] Needed and/or useful to the setting
[ ✔] In the proper format/template
[✔ ] Proofread for spelling and grammar
[✔ ] Easy to read and understand (not a lengthy mass of technobabble)
[✔ ] Wikified (terms that could be a link should be a link)
[✔ ] No red and/or broken links
[✔ ] Reasonably scientifically plausible
[✔ ] Reasonably neutral point of view

The submitted article is/does not…
[✔ ] Overpowered (or cutting tech for a faction with little or no roleplay)
[ ✔] Obtusely redundant
[✔ ] Contain copy pasta descriptions of systems or interior compartments
[✔ ] Unauthorized by faction managers or player-controlled corporation
[✔ ] Contain references to IC events that have not occurred (SM must authorize retcons)
[✔ ] Use second-person language (“you” or “your”) unless it is an instructional guide aimed at players.
[✔ ] Use bombastic language (“virtually immune,” “nearly indestructible,” “insanely powerful,” “horrible effects”)
[✔ ] Use an unbalanced header/text ratio (many headers but sections are one-liners)
[ ✔] Use major unapproved sub-articles that should be submitted separately
[ ✔] Lacking Detail
[✔ ] Images hosted on sites other than stararmy.com (Photobucket, Imageshack, etc are not allowed)

The article has…
[ ✔] Speeds in compliance with the Starship Speed Standard, if applicable
[ ✔] Damage Capacity and Damage Ratings in compliance with the DR Guidelines
[✔ ] The in-character year of creation/manufacture. (Should be current year. Future years not allowed).
[ ✔] The Standard Product Nomenclature System, if applicable.

Summary
** I'll we looking forward to that art!

Dude, that art is the boss, but it's those turrets bro! They're driving me nuts man! That big ol Cannon is just not a machine gun! I'll tell you what, the recoilless gravity Cannon, I'll let you stick a pair of them in the big turret and just say S6 gets them at cost. You'd still be within the weapon limitations. What do ya say?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back