• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Hospital (Division?) Themed

I am working hard to get the Emergency Service page an update and creating the 48th page :D So there is lot of behind the scene action going on and this message is more to ensure that it still an idea that is alive :D

Alrighty, let's crack the fingers for this, Task Force 48 got approved and my character Motoyoshi Kazue is also approved. Plus a needy good update to Emergency Service that gives us some more operational functionality has been approved. Meaning we can continue ahead with the idea of a humanitarian flotilla that is going out there to areas that got hit by the enemy.

Our mission is to get deployed at planets, set up shop (Well refugee camp) and give basic needs to help them out as best as we can. If not (Depending on the area), we get the f*** out. The idea that is now boiling up in my mind is that the story happens all from the flagship of the 48th, named the YSS Wakaba, a Sharie-class battleship that will see both the humanitarian deployment operations and guarding the Flotilla at best. I am going to coordinate with @Andrew to see where and how the 48th can be deployed (for location). I will make a plot page as soon as I can :) some more prework is being done, but for now to see for interest (That got shown already):

Available Positions
The YSS Wakaba is currently looking for more players.
  • Star Army Starship Operations
  • Star Army Pilot
  • Star Army Medical
  • Intelligence Operative
  • Star Army Science Officer
  • First Officer
  • Star Army Technician/Engineer
  • Star Army Infantry
  • Star Army Information Technology

I think the action is more supposed to be "pulling people out of things that are on fire" type action, above the human drama that's the focus

Much as @Yuuki said is that we are the once trying to save people or evacuating people. Sure we might come in a situation where we have to come into a firefight both in space and planetary. So I would say...about 2/5 is fighting and the rest is saving people.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back