• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Implemented Host At Least 1 Panel At Sci-World

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This suggestion is that Star Army should host at least 1 panel at the upcoming SciWorld online convention. We have previously hosted panels in the past and should keep the tradition up to positively represent our site to the greater roleplaying community.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
That depends on the presenter. I was going to volunteer myself but if others want to present too that would be cool.

Some ideas I had are:
  • How to build and use a wiki to track your universe's canon
  • How to source free. legal character faces using AI sites
  • Reliably Surprising and Surprisingly Reliable: Why consistency and the unexpected are your greatest GM tools and how to balance them
  • Leaders Who Listen: Why and how to get feedback and ideas (suggestions, polls, Q&As, comments on RPs, etc)

I love this idea and will tune in. Normally I'd jump at the chance to get involved, but with things right now with my health, it is best I will just be the cheerleader.

I totally support the idea to be part of it :D It was one of the suggestions I put in the Community Present! I remember doing some of the panels myself...playing an alien was one I did back in the day.

A panel I would or could do:
  • Playing a Civilian is not that hard
  • Booming business without exploding the economy
  • Planetary development...from a to z

I spoke with Chas Hammer on Discord today and he said he'd keep us posted and--while the date hasn't been set yet--he figures SciWorld will be in June.

Okay, based on the votes, I've decided that we're going to attempt to host at least one (hopefully multiple) panel(s) at SciWorld!

Signed up to host "Reliably Surprising and Surprisingly Reliable: Why consistency and the unexpected are your greatest GM tools and how to balance them" at 3pm in Room 1 - might do more

Mission accomplished! Transcripts will be available soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back