• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Hotel Hooligan

Kayto Styles

Inactive Member
Ignoring the looks he got while walking down the street in his current condition of filth Mak followed the street names back to the part of the city he was more familiar with. It only took a few hours more until he found the building that he was dragged off from. It was unmistakable the front door was peeled down some like a banana.

"Please still be there... If I have done anything right in my life please let me at least have hidden my things well enough..."

Entering the building from around back the stagnant air caught his nose, and if it was strong enough to catch his nose over his own smell then it most be powerful. The interior looked for the most part the same as when they all had left it except for maybe a bit more trash on the floor and not birds starting roosts in the ceiling area. A smile pinched onto Mak's cheeks as he walked over to the left side where the coolers were laid out. Popping the top if one his smile curled even more.

"Thank god."

He had to strip right then and there and switch clothes. He knew it was pointless putting clean clothes on a dirty body but he needed to look a bit better then what he did so they just didn't throw him out when he tried to get a hotel room. Folding his trench coat around the parts of the bio-cybernetic arm he packed it gently into the back pack since he didn't want to stink it up putting it on his arm. Staring down now at the GP-12B he thought about just shouldering it till he got to a place he could stay but shook his head and started disassembling it to also pack. After everything was secure and he had found his real swipe card Mak shouldered the back pack and hoofed it out the front doors gap looking to find a nice hotel to get cleaned up at and maybe start his first bit of fun.

"We don't give hand.."

"Just shut up and get me a decent room for the night." Mak was holding out his charge card for the clerk. Though he did look like a beggar the demeanor quickly would have pushed that thought out of the clerks mind.

"Right away sir I'm sorry for the mix up." The clerk eyed the card took it and ran it through a card reader before grabbing a key and handing both the key and card over the desk to Makter. "You'll be on the second floor room 2G sir, room serves is nine on the phone. Do you need some one to carry your.."

Mak was already walking away looking at the number on the key chain shouldering his heavy back pack. "I think I can take care of it myself just make sure I'm not disturbed for the remainder of the day." Mak was out of sight and heading down the hall to the stairs instead of the lift since he was only one story up.

After a few moment he was setting his pack on the bed carefully and unzipping it. Turning back to the door he reopened it and looked down both lengths of the hall. Seeing no one not even a maid he returned to the room and locked the door. Moving back to the bed he started unloading his clothing and gear that he had bought and re assembled his GP-12B. Laying the dirty clothes on the table top next to the TV and striped the ones he was wearing now so the smell wouldn't get on the bed sheets he walked into the bathroom turning on the water to warm up some. As the water ran he stood in front of the mirror naked and looked at his face. Still with a few bumps on his head he turned his cheek and rubbed his hand against the bread that was starting to take shape. Popping open the medicine cabinet Mak took out the complimentary razor and the small thing of shaving cream that they stored.

"Fucking prison..." Mak closed the medicine cabinet. "Fucking police." Mak checked the water temperature with the back of his free hand. "Fucking Nepleslia Government." Stepping into the shower area he grabbed the body wash and set the razor and shaving cream down in its place before scrubbing his skin to remove the filth. "They're going to fucking regret it all.." Reaching back for the shaving cream and razor to switch off he lathered his face and went to work with the razor with memorized precision. "They think they can get away with treating me... people like me that way.. they have another damn thing coming to them.." Finishing up with the growth on his face he put the razor down and looked for the shampoo and cursed not being able to find any so instead just used more body wash for his hair. That would be something to complain about later but it was no use getting mad over that yet.

Wrapping himself in a towel once out of the refreshing shower he went back to the main room where his things were and scanned over everything. He only had one clean short sleeve shirt and khaki shorts left the other 2 had to be cleaned but he'd set that up when he was ready to go to bed. Taking the towel off he grabbed a pair of black boxers and black socks. "I should start working on the stuff I have." Picking up the green clean T-shirt and one of the pairs of khaki pants he put them on as well. "Everything needs to be able to work quickly and efficiently so..." Making sure the blue back pack was empty he tossed it to the desk and looked over some of the wires and adapters carefully picking out a few while also picking up the 1 foot tall 2 inches thick and 6 inches wide battery packs and set them down on the desk. Reaching back over to the bed he picked up the tools he had and pulled out the chair to the desk. Mak sat down and looked from the back pack to the electronics before diving into work hooking up the battery's to work as one and cutting tiny holes here and there in the back back large enough for wires to be routed through.

With his left hand Makter brushed away a few beads of sweat before they could drip from his brow into his eyes. It was a rather difficult task carefully cutting holes and threading wires through the bio-cybernetic arm but he was managing to get the wires between the EMP protection cloth and the titanium alloy. He was threading them through the top layer and shoulder unit of the arm piece until the end of one wire came out the index fingers knuckle and the second wire came out of the wrist joint. Making sure there was about a foot of wire left coming from the knuckle he clamped the end of it and put an appropriate adapter on that would fit the battery cell of the GP-12B. The wire that came from the wrist was fitted with an adapter that would properly fit into the laptops battery. At the other end coming out of the shoulder section of the arm is the rest of the wire. The wire that had the GP-12B's battery adapter was about one and a half foot long, while the one with the laptop battery adapter was three feet long, both with the proper adapters to fit into the battery's he had bought. The difference in length was meant for the laptops wire to be pulled out to a certain distance so he wouldn't be limited to moving his arm from the laptops battery pack so much. Mak stepped back he had been wiring everything trying to get it all down perfectly so he wanted to take a look at what he had done to make sure it all looked correct.

Both battery's where now hooked up to each other by a foot and a half of wire, and taped against the inside walls of the back pack. Two wires ran from the right wall sides battery out a hole in the back wall of the pack into the bio-cybernetic arms power cell. Those two were meant for the laptop and GP-12B. With this set up he could store his laptop and clothes inside his back pack more efficiently and the weight was better distributed. Packing up his clean clothing between the two battery's Mak picked up the phone and dialed nine to get the hotels room serves. as soon as it was answered and they asked how they may help Mak spoke up.

"Yeah there isn't any shampoo up here and I need a restock on the other soaps too. And I need some fresh towels and some one to pick up a few clothes to be washed as well. Thanks." Without waiting for a reply he hung up, they would have the room number from the phone he dialed from. Picking up the GP-12B that he had reassembled he crammed it under the trench coat that was still on the bed so it was out of sight. Leaving the arm, the back pack, and the laptop on the desk he sat down waiting for the knock on the door.

The knock came only after a few minutes it was light most likely a female in her twenties maybe a bit over weight. Not bothering to get up Mak called out. "Enter." When the turn of the knob didn't give way to the locked door key cards could be heard shuffling around until finally the door was open. A slightly portly woman came in and gave him a look which she quickly masked with a smile while pulling a cart up into the door way. Standing up from his seat he walked toward her picking up the dirty clothing on his way. Setting his things down on top of the cart he smiled back.

"I would like these clean by midnight tonight. Once they are go ahead and have them sent up I'll be awake." He pointed toward the bathroom and as soon as he did the maid looked that way which gave him time to swipe some of the mini body wash and shampoo bottles pocketing them quickly. "There wasn't any shampoo in the shower when I got hear and I'm going to need some fresh towels as well." The woman turned back around with a nod and a soft reply of "I'm sorry about the inconvenience." She picked up some towels and one bottle of the shampoo, body wash, and a small bar of soap for the sink. As soon as she walked into the bathroom he grabbed two towels and more shampoo and body wash. Wrapping the soaps in the one of the two towels he hid it on the other side of the bed and sat back down in his chair turning on the laptop and bringing up some network files.

The woman came out of the bathroom and his eyes glance at her quickly picking out her name tag. "Vicky" Before his eyes came back to the laptop screen. "Thank you Vicky for your help I'll be sure to leave something extra for you as long as I get my clothes back by tonight."

"Thank you sir I'll see that it's done right away. Good Bye sir." The woman gave a slight bow and left pulling her cart behind her.

Mak was keying through some of his programs now putting more into a system scrambler coding so tracing him would be a more difficult task if not impossible. He was using phone lines and rebounding them off multiple targets while trying to devise a subsystem that would automatically randomize the phone lines every 5 seconds. Unless they had some form of tracer that would be able to pin point him in 4 seconds which was very unlikely since they would have to pin point about 30 targets at one time then it should keep him safe the best they would be able to do is guess in a range of 10 square miles to where he was staying. That's all only going to happen if he could get the coding the the scrambler system correct, but he had the time to put into it.

The knock on the door pulled him from his nap at midnight. Perfect timing he was able to get a 5 hour nap before his laundry was done. Mak sat up and called out softly. "Come on in it's open" As the door open a younger woman blond hair and amazing green eyes came in carrying his clothing with an innocent smile. She was thin and cute which only brought a very light blush to his face. "oh yeah umm thanks just set that on the dresser... and you can go." He moved to the edge of the bed putting his bare feet on the floor and stood up. While the lady did as she was told he watched her bottom shake as she left. The door clicked shut and he knew what that was all about this was still Nepleslia and she was looking for a few extra KS or maybe the front desk wanted to make up for mistakes by telling him to get out from what he looked like.

Moving across the floor to the desk where his laptop sat he turned it on and brought up a few pages of coding. Right before he had gone to bed he was able to break into the security system to the hotel but he didn't do anything yet. Now re-bringing it all back up his screen listed camera locations and numbers. After about twenty minutes he located the cameras at the front desk and everywhere he had walked since he had been here. Pulling up another window of some art he had found of an animated raccoon from a TV cartoon he watched in the window of an electronics store when he was young. Pulling up yet another window of video editing program Mak went to work.

After an hour he had edited every security cameras stored data of him with that of the animated raccoon doing what he had done in his place. Luckily he hadn't been many places besides his room and the walk to it so it didn't take to much work editing his presence here. Making sure the layers of editing couldn't be tampered with and removed was what had taken up most of the time. Closing down those two programs he brought up current video footage of the front desk monitoring the security personal and keystrokes being pressed while transferring of funds from the hotel. The regular security person would never be able to notice the buttons being hit so rapidly from the angle without a great knowledge of the keyboard.

Spending another hour of preparation still monitoring the front desk he saw some one coming in. It was two thirty in the morning and the hotel was still getting their occasional customer. Now watching both the security camera footage with his program open to hack into the account of the hotels account with a few files he wanted to input. As soon as the customers card was swiped and things were being processed for the Hotels funds to be transferred into their account. At the same time things were being processed he was at work implanting his files trying to to be precises enough to not draw any attention. Both files were implanted without a hitch now he had to wait the first file was meant to be transfered automatically to the hotels main account where there it would filter out small amounts of each money transaction to the second file he implanted. The second file was meant to transfer the money out into an unmarked account where that account was hooked up to a program he had worked on yesterday that wouldn't allow anyone to track the unmarked accounts transfer of money into his account via routing the transfer through other accounts to fast to be properly tracked.

Watching the personal to make sure they hadn't noticed anything odd he smiled to himself crossing his arms behind his head and leaning back in the chair. "Well now as long as this place makes money I should make some too." The chair tipped back to far and he toppled over backward onto the floor with a thunk. "Oowww..... heh heh" Rubbing his back as he crawled back up to his feet shaking his head laughing lightly. "Klutz heh heh." Clearing everything off his laptop while standing he went into the bathroom to use the toilet and take another shower. Hopefully things will start going his way.

((OOC- yes it was all cleared by tom.))

Now out of the shower clothed in his black short sleeve shirt, khaki pants, and his black trench coat Mak was dressed to kill. GP-12B1 assembled and under the left side of his coat, back pack on and hooked into his cybernetic arm which he quickly flexed around to make sure it was in working order. He had pre-set the security system of the hotel to tick off all cameras along his path to shut off in a few seconds. After the cameras were triggered off the fire alarm would sound in the upper floors that would draw the security team that way. With a smile Mak opened his door fully packed and ready to leave.

Meanwhile the security system was going wacko cameras switching on an off in places some staying off others flickering. Then the fire alarm sounded on the fourth story. People could be seen leaving the forth floor through the stair case cameras just before they flicked off. Teams were issued to lead people out to safety while more were sent to check out the fire.

Mak had made his way to the front desk and had forced the desk manager back out of sight lifting the man up into the air with his robotic arm. Mak kept the man pinned to the wall by his throat careful enough not to kill him while he spoke.

"You are to make sure when the FCPD get here that they know that they have pissed off the wrong person and that the Raccoon is going to make their lives a living hell! I'm tired of how they treat people in this shit hole of a planet. Like our lives aren't hard enough as is without falsely arrests people being stuck in prison for those Mental ID-SOL's amusement. Things are going to need to start changing around here... and nice watch."

Removing the managers electronic wrist watch and drops the man on the floor while putting the watch on his left wrist. Pointing the GP-12 at the man just as a warning Mak began to leave for the front door. Merging with a group of people leaving from the fire alarm he just seemed to disappear once they got outside.

The FCPD arrived soon after when the desk manager called them with "information". Only a small team of roving patrol walked in to investigate. The desk manager gave them the message. Upon hearing it, the leader got them to give him the room number and sent two men up to investigate. When they returned with nothing the team leader groaned and lead them out. After an hour or so, news of the "Raccoon" was spread around offering a reward for information on his whereabouts.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back