• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

How many KS about would it take to get an all inclusive live performance setup for a band?

Yuuki

Wiki-chan! Ganbatte yo!
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
So everything that's needed. Not just instruments and effects and amplifiers, but mics, stands, cables, power conditioning systems, a full public address system with monitors, effects racks, a mixing board, headsets, lighting, portable stage, ancillary equipment, the whole deal. Maybe some of it is volumetric projectors and drones, idk. We're talking solid, but not top of the line luxury, professional-grade equipment for entry-level-to-working-journeyman. I know electronics are very cheap in SARPVerse for obvious reasons, as are consumer goods in general, but it's hard to get a sense.

Maybe a better way of asking is "how many new PCs 3000KS life savings would it take to afford it?"

Solution
I know Koga Akemi, widely known for being a philanderer as much as he is a philanthropist, would sponsor an endeavor through the production company Tenth Life or the music charity One Two Red Blue.

Dunno how to answer your question, just know how you could do it for free fifty.
I know Koga Akemi, widely known for being a philanderer as much as he is a philanthropist, would sponsor an endeavor through the production company Tenth Life or the music charity One Two Red Blue.

Dunno how to answer your question, just know how you could do it for free fifty.

Solution
Doesn't Koga have an unresolved promise for Tachiko because Takeda Foundation donated 2 mil to One Two Red Blue? Hmm?

Doesn't Koga have an unresolved promise for Tachiko because Takeda Foundation donated 2 mil to One Two Red Blue? Hmm?
Koga Akemi donating to Takeda foundation and being told Tachiko's in it: "I wish more ice queens knew how to open up their coin purse like her. Warmed right up. Oh, didn't she give us a couple bucks, too?"

Sooooo....As someone that works in the biz.

This is a SINGLE event that would be completely run by a sound company except the talent
Talent=5-???(Who you gonna get)
Instruments (if rented through a backline company for a...five-piece band (Drums, 2 guitars, 1 bass, 1 frontman))
Drums=550
Bass Rig=250
2 Guitar Rigs=250 ea=500
Spares=150
Cable Package=75
FX (Provided by band)
Stands for guitar=25
Sound system (Includes Mics, stands, cables)=7.5-10,000
Wireless Package (Upgrade of course)=3000
Staging=5-7,500
Lighting=10,000
Personel (Stage Hands, FoH, Monitors, Lighting)=5000

So the total here minimum is around 37,050

Promotions, range of equipment, and talent can up the price of course.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back