• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Howdy Y'all

Nikki

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? I call myself trouble. But y'all can call me Nikki

How'd you find Star Army? I was searching through RPGDirectory

What interested you in joining? The large community, the expansive Wiki, and the amazing environment that y'all have built

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Years and Years worth

Any previous experiences you want to share? I once wrestled a giraffe to the ground with my bare hands. That was pretty neat.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? I'm more comfortable playing females
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Both. Lets plan things out, and then go right off the rails.
  • Military or civilian characters? Gonna be playing Military for now. Seems to fit more in the setting
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? Aliens. Like thats not even a fair question.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Lets do it all. I cant very well visit far off planets without spending time on a starship
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? I can go both ways. Like a bisexual.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 3
  • Sexuality: 3
    (Lets crank it up to 4 and tear off the nob.)
What's something cool you'd love to RP? All of it. Literally, all of it, at once in like one massive thing.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site - I hope to see your writing soon ^^

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask them either via DM or our Discord.

Welcome and join us on the discord sometime! Its a good place to hang out or just chat. As well as a good place to get help navigating out massive wiki. There are always people on to help make characters or learn the setting and lore.

There are also channels for all the factions on the site currently active, So poke your head in there and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Before you get swarmed with GMs know there are multiple factions on the site. From the massive Juggernaut of catgirl clones that is yamatai, To the gritty and crime ridden cyborg and mutant filled nepleslia. Each one has its own quirks, Species, And even playstyles. Theres no reason you cant make characters and join plots in multiple factions, You can make a character for every plot on the site if you want! Just keep in mind someone advertising a plot in S6 has different species and characters and requirements than making a character for a plot in Yamatai.

I run a SWAT-Style police plot in the Nepleslia faction. I see ye dont wanna do a civilian plot right off the bat and thats fine. But if it ever feels like ye niche feel free to hit me up here or on the discord! (Feel free to reach out to any GM of a plot that piques your interest. I dont know a single GM here who would feel you arent worth the time!)

You seem super cool! I'm really looking forward to seeing your characters.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back