• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Howdy!

Welcome to Star Army! I'm mobile right now but please enjoy your stay and feel free to reach out if you need any help!

Welcome to SARP! Great to see you got interest in our lovely community :D If you got any questions, don't hesistate to ask us either here or on the Discord server :) We know that the site information can be overwhelming, but we gladly help you! Did any of our plots (stories) caught your attention? Or just looking around for now? Again welcome to SARP!

Welcome to SARP! Great to see you got interest in our lovely community :D If you got any questions, don't hesistate to ask us either here or on the Discord server :) We know that the site information can be overwhelming, but we gladly help you! Did any of our plots (stories) caught your attention? Or just looking around for now? Again welcome to SARP!
Thanks! Right now I'm just looking around, trying to figure out where I set up my first character, so if you can just point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated, as I already have everything going with the Wiki, I'm setting it up there as well, I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right!

The
I do need some help though. I'm trying to figure out where I add my created character

Thank you for joining Star Army! I think the secret to enjoying yourself here is to get into RPs that are fun and that have a pace that works for you so I encourage you to do that as soon as you can. In other words, hop in! If you experience any issues let me or a staffer know and we're going to do our best to help your experience be the best we can make it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back