• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Howdy

The Grey One

🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself?
Jordan

How'd you find Star Army?
Took a trip down nostalgia-lane and wanted to see if Ayenee existed in any form. Saw Star Army mentioned in Ayenee.org and stumbled across the website a few hours later.

What interested you in joining?
Honestly, I had no interest but some nostalgic yearning. You see, I've never rp'd in a sci-fi setting before and was more curious to see what was still active. Reading some of the lore has tugged on those nostalgia strings and got me thinking about the setting. I'm a huge fan of sci-fi in it's various forms so what am I waiting for?

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Started off RPing in Yahoo/CheetaChat back in the day with T2 style (442 I think?). Eventually moved on to T1 and then into personalised forum based role plays.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
Not off the top of my head.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Male
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? Planned due to time constraints but will be open to dipping my toes back into spontaneous.
  • Military or civilian characters? Either
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I'll stick with human for now. Open to Android
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Either
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Forum posts for the most part
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
For all 3, the below are preferences for my RP. I have no preference for how others RP if it's fitting to the story.
  • Language: 2 (Moderate)
  • Violence: 2 (Moderate depending on setting)
  • Sexuality: 1 (Not looking for cyber)
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
Cyberpunk! Implants, Cyber-hacking, Corruption, Neon lights!

Welcome to Star Army! We've been waiting for you since back then!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back