Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Current IC Month: 7月 YE 42 (through October 11, 2020)

I’m coming back...

Nikki

... that is to say if you guys will still have me.

I’m a returning member from a while ago with a Separa’Shan character named Corsalyn.
It’s been a while but I’m hoping I can get started back up and continue to rp on this wonderful site.

Jack Pine

Staff Member
FM of NDC
Game Master
Always ready to accept returning members with open arms, we understand life and other things happen, so no sweat. I hope to get a chance to write with ya, also let any of our staff team know if you need any help, or have any questions.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
STO Fleet Member
Thanks for returning and welcome back! :)

Ametheliana

Staff Member
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
If you want help filling in the gaps, I can let you know that after mission 16, Corsalyn spent four months in transit back to the Kikyo Sector/Yamatai from the YSS Kaiyo II's position. You can of course make up whatever else, but that is kind of the bare bones details I can give from a GM standpoint.

Reactions: Wes