• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events I Got Better!

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
I recently got some illness going around and was SUPER AFK I am so sorry, SARP. 😷 Wes and I have stayed in contact and he knew what I was going through, but I didn't ever tell SARP at large what was going on except maybe right when I got sick in Kaiyo OOC. I got a prescription about two days after initial symptoms but the antibiotics made things worse. I still took them all and have been off of them a weekish and am feeling less bad, now. I feel like I am able to get back into SARP now that I feel somewhat recovered. Every day I was gone I thought about how the next day I would be well enough to come back, but it didn't happen for awhile. I am just really happy that I am better now! Again, I am really happy my body feels bette, now, and will be more active going forward 🌟

That said I'm super tired from cleaning the character forum so I might get off the computer for the day!

PS- Thank you all for the well wishes when I initially posted in Kaiyo forum about being ill. I was in a foggy sick state when I read them but they cheered me up for sure. 😊
I9DWe6m.png

RPG-D RPGfix
Back