• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

I guess an introduction is in order.

Garde

Inactive Member
Well for starters i'd like to mention that I joined 'without exactly going over anything' this site with the intent to roll some dice in Space Opera. But alas, a roleplaying forum it has turned out to be. Filled with quite a shelf of lore I might add. I welcome any and all help in character creation, plots worth noting, etc.. But my tech know-how is a tad low, just warning the lot of you and my skills are paltry in the roleplay department.

But anyway, hello, you can call me Garde and its a pleasure.

Greetings and salutations, Garde. Welcome to the site! The most important thing isn't about what you know or how much, but what you are willing to learn and how. The wiki pages are wonderfully detailed and kept as much up-to-date as possible. Anything you don't already know, don't hesitate to ask. Also, be sure to get onto the IRC, where there are always more around and it'll be quicker to get any questions answered. Just be sure to have it in its own tab so you can go back and forth easier! We are friendly and we don't bite without permission.

Join the Nepleslian Space Marine Corps! Travel the galaxy, see new and interesting places, meet new and interesting people, kill them with new and interesting weapons! Take a bullet for the team to earn enough wound medals to build a fort out of them! Shoot a teammate every time by accident and get fanmail from Nekos fangirls!

I'd join the totally awesome pirate plot that is going on, ignore Nepleslia and Yamatai ;P But seriously welcome to the website and do enjoy it. I would join either the SAoY or Nepleslia first before joining any independent plots unless its like The Fringe or Wayward, cause Nepleslia or SAoY allow you to get your feet wet and meet a lot of the more veteran people here on the forums! If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me or Sigma or any of the other people here, we'd all be glad to help you. As you see, I am Semjax, and if you frequent the IRC chat you can also find me there under Semjax, Sorin, KiaNyah, or just Kia. Enjoy your stay at SARP!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back