• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

I guess this is happening.

Orion

Inactive Member
Whoa.

Hello, everybody.

I think it's been another obligatory four-year absence for me. (Iromakuanhe are an active faction again?!)

o-o

Welcome back then ^^/

Regarding the Iroma, yes I believe so... Elysia's also going through a fair bit of change right about now but we don't have any new plots for it yet.

Also I love the avatar!

Iroma are p poppin' now. I can confirm.

Not because of me. Ask Ame. It's 100% her. I'm a deadweight for the Iroma.

ELYSIA?! Whaaaaaaat?

(Holy shit. A million years ago, I was up to my neck in Elysia, then the two people who were spearing it both went MIA and I utterly failed to keep it moving. It makes me very happy to hear there's any movement at all on that frontier.)

Currently the FM proper @FrostJaeger went on a mini-hiatus(School, I believe) but he, @Pancakei and @META_mahn are working on what we somewhat seriously and jokingly refer to as Make Elysua Great Again. Feel free to join in!

And Legix is not terribly wrong either if you look at the Kaiyo...

...welp I think I'm going to read the Characters Wanted and CCG and New Player stuff and see what's changed in four years. And then I will read all of the Iromakuanhe backlog.

Because they were my favorite. I loved them so very much. Perhaps I will love them anew.

Thanks for the welcome back, errone. :3

Welcome back, Orion. We need all the help we can get to Make Elysia Great Again, let's do this for a greater Elysia. o7

(No one builds biotic ships like us)

Welcome Back!

I don't think I put either of my plots on the Character Wanted thing (Which I probably should...), so I'll dump them here. I have:

YSS Imperator: A Yamataian, Wartime battleship plot with both new recruits and heavily weathered veterans going around with big guns.

HMS Harlaech Castle of the still relatively new Dominion of Ersetu faction which will be qualified for the main page soon (Faction has been in WIP status for years, just now has plots). I'd contact Gunsight1 or Me through a PM for more info and relative links unless you want to go wiki diving :p.

I am wiki-diving like a motherfucker right now, so I'll add those to my reading list!

Related: I do not recall my wiki password, nor the email I used on the wiki. Whom might I consult to help with that?

(My old user page is making my eyes twitch. Waoh was I still deeply closeted when I last edited it.)

I reset your wiki password for you. Check your conversation inbox.

I remember you from back in the day! It's good to see you again!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back