• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events I Hate Car Accidents

Nashoba

SARPaholic & Admin
Convention Veteran
Retired Staff
Yesterday, Kim and I were out doing some errands. We stopped at an intersection because the light was red. When the light turned green we got hit from behind. Fortunately the vehicle in front of us drove off. Now its dealing with our Insurance and then filing a Bodily Injury claim with the person who hit us insurance.

I'm so sorry man. I hope both you and Kim are ok? I see the part about an injury claim, hopefully not anything too serious. Get well and your SARP family supports you Nashoba!

I am sorry :[ Personally if I were Kim I would be pretty stressed about if it will become a problem for my body or not later on down the road. Well wishes to her and yourself <3

Got a claim number for the Bodily Injury Claim. Just need to talk to the man from Progressive. He called while Kim and I were running errands. Been home for about 45 minutes hopefully he will call back like he said he would.

So we got the green light from Progressive. Only we just got a call from our Chiropractor. She's closing for two weeks due to Corona Virus. GRRRRRR

RPG-D RPGfix
Back