• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

I have returned

club24

Everything Is Magical
Well, as title says, I’m back sort of

couple people have seen me in discord, just wanted to mention on the forums i am planning to slowly work my way back into semi regular activity in sarp probably starting with wiki stuff

so anyone who knew me from way back when let me know what your up to, gimme adds for stuff, i wanna know whats crackin!

Glad to see you back, Club. I'm currently still around handling things as the FM of the New Dusk Conclave, which is near-ish to Neshaten space. Currently there's one plot being run out there, and its first arc is winding down. That's my spiel, how have you been?

Thanks wes, will definitely let you know if there’s anything new im not familiar with and I’ll be sure to take a gander at the guide

Good to see you too alex, hope that plot’s going well and is jack still around with ndc?

rawolfe mate, you know im always kicking around somewhere

RPG-D RPGfix
Back