• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 I like ships

Jack Pine

RP Date
YE 40
RP Location
188604/ Section 6 HQ

Sindy walks into Osman City. The air is warm and the people are busy. She notices a few of her old friends, they wave at one another then continue back to their walk. She’s heading back home after a long day of research. “I’m too tired for this crap, I’m going to grab a couple shots before I head home, I need a good buzz. After all It’s your birthday cousin...” She then starts to make her way over to the nearest bar.

After an hour of drinking an ad would blare on the vidscreen mounted above the bar's corner.

"advance, adapt, overcome with one of our departments today. Build the next defensive weapons with the weapons department, study new medicine with the medical department, create new automated tools for the future with robotics and electronics department, build the next Pinnacle of 604 engineering with the engineering department, join 604's elite defenders with SABER, create the next break through in science with advanced research and development, or design the newest ships with fleet and logistics department.

Join S6 today"

Sindy would look at the advertsment after finishing her shot. “You know, I think I’m tired of working by myself.” She looks down at her burn marks, ”Plus, my people need someone who cares about us.” She would then get up and go outside. “Now where can I find some transportation to get there, theres no one I know that has a vehicle.” She would alowly continue to exit the bar and head outside.

Once outside she looks around for any cars or someone who can driver her to S6.

A U5 loaded with people in S6 uniforms had stopped with traffic just outside the bar, the six wheeled vehicle black and humming as it waited for the light change.

Sindy would make her way over to it and shout out, “Hey! Saw your ad, mind if I catch a ride?” She would be waving at the U5.

The men abaord looked at her quizzically, "uh, sure.....you need a hand getting in miss?"

Sindy would walk closer to it and then say, "Yeah, mind if I catch a ride?" She would then place her hands on her hips trying to steady herself.

One of the men in back offered Sunday a hand, "all aboard, who's coming aboard."

Sindy takes his hand and climbed aboard. She then headed to the nearest seat and sat there. Sindy would pull out her tablet and then continue on her blueprints for her new fighter project.

The vehicle would travel through the city and turn into a wide four lane highway, almost solitary with the exception of a car every now and then passing in the opposite lanes. After ten minutes the vehicle would pull up to a check point, the driver would wave a tag which the trooper on guard would scan with his visor. The armored figure then just waved the vehicle though, passing through a large gate built into a wall that spanned the perimeter of the whole area. Desert gave way to a suburban neighborhood with nice two story houses, grass, and people. The U5 traversed the streets until pulling to a stop in front of the S6 HQ, a large black facility with red markings, that numerous additions added on.

"Here's your stop ma'am."

Sindy nodded and said, “Thanks for the lift buddy!“ Before putting her tablet away and getting off the bus. She then looked around to see where the enlistment place was. “Now how do you sign up for this joint...” she asked herself.

"Just walk in and ask the receptionist for an interview," one of the men in the back of the eight wheeled truck said as they drove away.

Sindy shrugged and headed off into the reception area. When she entered she said, “Alright, who am I going to have to beat up inorder to get some answers around here?” She said chuckling to herself as she walked over to the desk. “Hey. I’m here for S6. Anything I should be doing?”

The receptionist today was an elysian woman, she looked up from a terminal, "With that greeting, one might think you a trooper with SABER, but your signature didn't check at the door. So I know you're not an employee, were you looking to apply?" Seraphina said this after checking the gene scanner results from the entrance.

Sindy said, “Of course! You’d think being an Osman Captain is easy after a war?! It ain’t, especially when your family is gone. But yeah, I am here to apply for your thing you got here. Name is Sindy-xuo Draguun, nice to meet ya.” As she extended her hand out from her Osman Uniform overshirt pocket towards Seraphina

"Seraphina Cerulius. Generally I'm in the advanced research and development labs, but the usual receptionist is on vacation," she said shaking the talk woman's hand, "The director is in the hangar, straight down that hall all the way back. He's the one to talk to about a job.”

Sindy took back her hand and puts it back into her overshirt uniform pocket. “Got it. I’ll catch you later then!” She walked down the hall and headed to the main hanger. Once she arrived she looked around for the guy in charge, “Hello! Is tHis the place to sign up?!”

"That depends. What are you signing up for? Science, battle, a home, or a future for your children and their children?" Came a voice from above. A man with white hair was rappeled to th side of a tall mech, and he was working on it.

Sindy looked up at him and said, “Captain Draguun of the Osman Dragoon Riders. Or at least thas what me and my cousin use to be. I’m here I guess for your Research and Development, or science. Ive been working on vehicle and ship designs for the past couple of years.”

"But tell me why. Why do you design them? I want to know what kind of person I'm hiring. Knowing your reason is a major part of that. Everyone comes here for different reasons." He closed the panel and clipped his tools to his belt, then repelled down. His boots would thud on the garage deck before he turned around as he lifted a pair of welding goggles. "Director and founder Jack Pine. Nice to meet you."

“Sind-xuo Draguun. I design them because I want to make money and live without being impoverishe. On top of that. I’ve always been interested in milita technology. Another reason in because I want to get something done. Just the sense of finishing something gives me an odd source of accomplishmen.” Sindy said exstending her hand looking down to Jack.

"Get shit done kind of woman, I can respect that. So let me ask you one thing. When can you start?"

”I can start right now if need be.” Sindy said with a grin.

"Alright, speak with Rose and see if she needs help with anything for the moment, and I'll get the keys to your new house and car. As well as the papers for your other issued items." Jack had shaken the hand after his question, but only stopped now. "Welcome aboard."

Sindy nodded to Jack and said, “Glad to be aboard, now where would this, Rose, character be?”

"Advanced R&D. I'll have miss Pine lead you there," Jack said before turning to a white haired wolf woman across the garage working on power armor, "HEY NEERA!"

"What dad?!"

"Please show Miss Draguun here where Rose is!"

The woman jogged over, "Alright, next radio though. Or just shout normally. Canine ears remember."

Neera waved the woman to follow her before heading for a different hallway than the one sindy had entered by.

Sindy waved Jack goodbye as she followed after Neera. “Alright... not too fast, I’m not as agile as I use to be.”

Neera slowed then lead Sindy to the labs.

188604/ S6

Zeke sat in Jack's office as the two caught up. The two childhood friends bantered asas Jack awaited Sindy to arrive.

Sindy walked into the room, “You called me down Jack?” She asked him looking at Zeke. “Who’s This?”

"This is is Zeke Rykiel, a very old friend of mine. A man I consider to be a brother.", Jack said.

Zeke waved from his office chair, "we grew up together and both enlisted into the marines together. I was a communication expert. It's nice to meet such a very beautiful woman such as yourself."

“Flattery won’t work with me soldier. Is there a reason why I was called down? Or is this al?” Sindy said as she leaned against the wall holding her back.

"Two things. One I want you to show him around as I'll be busy, and two......you're now head of fleet development," Jack said after a chuckle.

"I don't view it as I flattery, I view it as honesty. And honesty is the best policy," Zeke added with a grin.

”Hold on... you’re placing me in charge of that? Well if it’s that easy? Then I mind as well ask now. What records do you have left of Osman military personne?” Sindy asked Jack, ignoring Zeke.

"What? Why would I need those? Your work has surpassed normal standards, you have skill in organizing, you know how to supervise, and your ship designs are impeccable. Why would I need a record to tell me what I already know?" Jack said honestly mithed at the question.

Zeke sat quietly this time.

Sindy shook her head, “No, pre take over records. I want to see what happened to my family. I have no clue what happened to them. It would be great to know.” Sindy looked at Jack with a serious look on her face.

"You heard the lady. Give her the data," Zeke said no playfulness in his tone.

"Well that can be arranged. Though I was waiting until you settled into your new office. I assume you know a Kyro?"

“That’s my cousin, yeah. So you better whatch what you say next there.“ Sindy said to Jack.

"Will you calm down. By the void. Your cousin is alive and well. He was held prisoner by a group the USO is currently at war with. Psychopomp LLC. He escaped thanks to a woman named Lora. They have contracted Section 6 to help assume control of a star system. Now any questions?" Jack said without hesitation and a tone that said he did not appreciate her unnecessary hostility.

Sindy slammed her hands against the wall. She looked pissed, “That bitch! Lora Kingsley I take it? She is the bane of my existenc. Trying to act like we’re best friends. I don’t trust her at all...” Sindy cleared her throat then looked back up to Jack, “Sorry for the outburst, I just needed to know. Thanks...”

"I take it you two have history?" Zeke asked.

Sindy nodded and looked at the floor, “Anything else?”

"Sindy how have you been doing with the other personnel? Made any friends?" Jack asked out of concern

Sindy turned away from Jack and said, "I ain't needed no egg head nor no soldier boys to be my friend here. I'm perfectly fine with the friends I have outside of S6. No need for such things at work." She turns back to Jack with a smirk on her face, "Plus, you guys are too damn close for me to want to know anyone in this cult." Sindy chuckled.

Jack's eyebrow twitched at that comment, Zeke nervously chuckled as he scooted a little further from the from the man.

"One. This is not a cult. Two, the main point of this group is to help the people. So getting to know your coworkers, who come from the people, is wise. Three, Zeke isn't a soldier. Not anymore. Four, this may be work, but profits are not our focus here," Jack said.

"Good thing I'm not an egg head, soldier boy, or a coworker. Just got done with an expedition contract. I believe you'll find I'm not your usual stereotype kind of guy," Zeke added after reaching a foot away.

"You skipped fouth... I get it Mr. Pine. Gotta make friends to get stuff done, sort of deal. However, I don't see a lot of people that really connect. They seem more like their in their own little world. Don't wanna pop their bubble." Sindy said looking at Jack once again.

"Truth is deeper than flesh. You won't know until you actually work through that boundary. Take Zeke for instance, what do see when you look at him?"

Sindy looks over at Zeke and turns back to Jack saying, "After that reaction from my last comment... I rather not give my 2 cents."

"Come on. I still want it."

"Looks like a goddamn pretty boy with no actual experiance. That's how he looks to me. thou I know my eyes may be playin' tricks on me as usual." Sindy said bluntly.

Jack actually laughed at this, Zeke seemingly unphased.

"I assure you. He and I are veterans. He was with me every step of the way, through the mud as battlefields ran crimson with the blood of friends and foes alike. He has abeen stronger will than me, able to carry a smile everyday. Those looks haven't stopped him from pulling a trigger yet," Jack said with a grin and tone that said he was utterly serious.

"So, Want me to show your battle buddy around work then *Boss*?" She said emphasizing on 'Boss'.

*sigh* "Yes. You never know, he could be one of the best friends you've everever had," he chuckled.

"Sounds like a deathwish... Okay Prince Charming, I'll be your shitty guide." She said with a smile and a happy but forced tone.

"You know this will end in one of two ways right? Either I get a date, or she kills me. The latter seeming very likely," Zeke said to Jack.

"That's your problem bud. If you can take a tank shell, I'm sure you can survive her." Jack said.

"We agreed not to ever talk about that ever again."

Sindy opened the door and walked out then starts to slowly walk down the hall saying, "You comming or not!? I don't have all day to be waiting on you."

Zeke leapt out his chair and hit the hall running, catching up toto her easily, "Yes ma'am. By the way I never caught your name.

"Sindy-xou Draguun, Osman." She holds her hips as she walked and looked rather uncomfortable. She whispered to herself, "Knew I should have grabbed my wheel chair..."

"If you need to. You can lean on me."

He was clearly not joking and wasn't flirting, his trained ears having easily picked up the whisper.

Sindy said, almost out of anger, "I DON'T NEED ANYONES HELP! I'm fine Walking!" She said walking fatser but pops can be heard.

"If you say so, but even soldier knows when to ask for an assist now and then."

"I can wait to grab my wheel chair thank you very m-" Sindy suddenly fell and hit her hip against the wall and slid to the floor. "BITCH!" She shouted as she grabbed her side. She looked over to Zeke and said, "Don't touch me." in a sharp and cold tone.

"You're only hurting yourself. Fine be stubborn. Where's the chair, I'll go get it?"

"In my room. 4 doors to the right. Straight down the hallway. Keypad is 7790." She said reluctantly.

"I'll be right back.", Zeke said before heading off at a jog. He returned a minute later with the wheel chair.

Sindy was leaning against the wall, her hip was bruised as she was working on her tablet, not noticing Zeke.

Zeke cleared his throat, "I brought a small medkit in case you need it."

She looked up and slowly got up then hopped into the wheel chair. "I don't need that, but thank you anyway. Very.., Nice of you..." She said forced and then started to roll her way down the hallway.

"Anytime. Your a strong woman, but a little help never hurt," Zeke said as he followed.

Sindy blushes a bit facing away from him as they reached the offices. "Over here is the offices where wo do most of the table work and other egg head shit. I'm part of this as well so I'm only just insulting myself."

"Jack spoke highly of your work and the designs you've been working on. The expedition I mentioned was a science mission, though I'm not much of scientist. My specialization is in languages and communication technologies," Zeke said pretending to not notice the blush.

"Anyway, yeah. Jack would be correct in that statement. I've been very involved in my work in developing ships and vehicles. Though I've been stumped on this fighter design. Not a large demand since the S6 uses it's mechs as it's fighters." She said turning around to face him.

"Sounds like a very impractical design. I've piloted mechs, not much of a fighter pilot though. I can see where it would allow rapid deployment of mechanized units, but the armor is going to be skimpy at best. That takes away half the point of mechs. Their supposed to be heavy armor and all terrain. It may be good for speed but it won't stand up in a straight out fight. Oh..sorry If I'm coming across as nerdy," Zeke said a little embarrassed feeling he might have gotten carried away.

"I'm surprised you know your shit. Damn, color me impressed pretty boy." Sindy said Impressed. "The mechs they have are not efficient at being a 'multi purpose' vehicle. It's bettert if they just had fighters and updated their mechs to not have that feature. If just make it a proper mech then they won't have these issues..." She went on a bit frustrated.

"I'm more than pretty face. But yeah, it's not nearly as efficient. The XM1s S6 uses covers the mech part pretty well, and the U-1 does serve very well as a fighter, but it has little room to allow modification. To be honest, an entirely modular platform would be perfect," Zeke agreed.

Sindy nodded and turned around rolling down the hallway, "This way is the hanger." She then said, "Don't know why they made them in the first place then. Make the XV-01. That's what I call the fighter. It's more efficient." She then tossed him her tablet.

Zeke caught the tablet with ease and began looking over the specs of the mentioned craft. "Hmm, this is a very interesting design. I do have a question though. Aren't top mounted guns a little unorthodox?"

"Well, They are rail guns... I don't see how they cannot be mounted. Besides, the internal engines and shielding software and technology is taking up the rest of the space, including the cockpit. So that's the only place they can go and still be areodynamic." Sindy said rolling up to the hanger, "This is the Hanger, I can only *ASSUME* what we use this for."

"All that in a craft of that size, will make it a smaller target. Ah yeah, I had to park my Obran in here, the origin mech over there," Zeke said pointing out the mech which did not match the others and had a digital camo paint job.

"Looks like it's old. Anyway, what brings you back to your ol' battle buddy? What? Missing an old debt. Or is it something... more descrete..." Sindy said with a smirk of her face turning back to him.

"No. The expedition ended and S6 showed up weeks before to help. I just ended up hitching a lift here as my job was done. I'm just catching up with him, maybe seeing if there is any work to be done around here. Just kicked back for time being, plenty of time to get to know you better," Zeke answered giving his own smirk.

Sindy's smirk quickly disappeared and she burst out laughting. "Oh My GOD!!! Ha Ha Ha HA!!!" She wheezes and covers her mouth as she calmed herself down. "Oh my goodness. *Sniff* That's funny, get to know me. Listen Zeke, I'm not interested in being friends with you S6 folks. Doesn't mean I won't talk with you people or agree. I'm just not one to be friends with those who killed my whole family."

She raises her hands and said, "Listen, I get what you guy's are doing here. That's the only reason why I joined. However, I won't forget what you guy's did, but hey! find me a nice Osman. Then I'll be making friends." Sindy winked at him and rolled into the hanger rolling past the mechs that were stationed there.

"Sindy, I don't work here. I'm a freelance. I don't know what happened to your family, but don't blame me for what I had no part of.", Zeke clarified.

"I don't care anyway. I'm not whatcha call a 'Peoples' Person'. I'm too rough around the edges for them. Besides, I can't run like I use too back in my military days." She said with disappointment in her tone.

"I think I can handle rough, and why would you need to run with me around.", he said playfully trying to get her to relax.

She looked down away from him, "I rather not be bound in a wheel chair." She said bluntly. "If you think you're such hot shit? Then why don't you take me out and see how it goes then." She said sarcasticly and joking. "HA! Like that would happen..." She said confidently.

Zeke quickly headed her off,stopping her before kneeling, "Sindy-xuo Draguun, will you go out with me?"

She stared at him with abland expression of confusion, "Uh... I'll go on a date with you... I don't know you... Zeke. If I remember right." Sindy said with a calm tone.

"Then this will be the perfect chance to fix that. Dinner and a movie?"

She crossed her arms and looked down at him, "You can stand. That kneeling makes MY knees hurt. I accept. Come and get me when you've got your schedule." She winked at him with a micheveous grin and rolled back to her office.

Zeke stood and went to prepare after she left.

[Several hours later]

Zeke had dressed nice for the occasion and had gotten a raven sport. He pulled around in front, having sent a message ahead. He stepped out and held the door open as he waited.

Sindy rolls out of her office in an all black dress, it's made of silk and frills at the bottom around her feet. She's wearing black high heels and spots him. She rolls out over to him and has that same micheveous smile on her face form before.

"Your ride awaits malady. I hope you will have fun tonight.", Zeke said with a smile.

Sinsy smiled and rolled up next to the vehicle and lifted herself into the car. "Why thank you. So Gentlemanly of you." She said in a playful tone.

"I try. Shall I stow the chair in the trunk?"

Sindy shook her head, "Nah, Won't be walking too much, so I'll be fine without it."

Zeke wheeled it back into the building after closing her door, then came back and got in the car. He drove them through the neighborhood and down the highway to the city. He drove to Nath tower and opened her door again after parking, "Dinner at the finest restaurant in Osman before the film tonight."

Sindy stepped out and towered over him looking down at him with an impressed smirk, "You really went all out didn't cha? Color me impressed."

"I am glad you approve, only the best for a beautiful woman such as yourself." Zeke said as he closed the door and lead her inside. They took a short lift ride to the upper floors. Their they entered the restaurant and were immediately seated

"You're really going the whole nine yards arn't cha? Well, I'm not complaining, you don't look to bad yourself..." She said posed with her hand on her hip and she looked down at him with that smile again.

"Thank you, I try my best," Zeke answered pulling out her seat like a gentleman. Once she was seated, he take his own seat and would begin looking over the menu.

”So... why this shit hole of all places did you choose to look tor work? I get it, USO is great...” she didn’t sound very convinced in saying it. And sounded very ann.

"I'm not really here for work, more just to see the man I grew up with. Your boss Jack, is my best friend. We met in the orphanage, grew up on the streets, and joined the marines together. In many ways we're like brothers. I'm not a fan of the desert, but I can understand why he came all the way out here. Excuse my rambling sorry. I doubt you want to hear my life story," Zeke explained.

"No. It's good to let it out sometimes you know." Sindy knowing all too well. "I was a Captain in Osman, before USO came. I was part of what I loike to call a 'Blood bound' family. We were the Royal Dogs essentially. doing the Kings bidding, even if he was a nice guy. I hatted my family. Bunch of bitches, my cousin was too uptight in tradion, but at least he understood where I was coming from." '

She chuckled, "Funny, almost as if it was yesterday we were killing dropbears. Not a lot of people can go out there and do it in small squads like we use to." She looked down at the table remembering life before she grew really tall. "You know.., Being tall isn't sexy... not when you can't fucking run anymore. Wish they had a solusion for that issue two years ago..."

Zeke looked down, "Your still plenty sexy, your a beautiful woman. You can still have it fixed, there are places with the medical science to do it. I will help you find a doctor who can.......Having family must be nice, my parents abandoned me when I was young. Jack is the closest thing to family I have."

Sindy looked down at Zeke with her smile disappearing, "I don't have my family anymore, neither do I have any friends left over from after USO showed up. They're all dead, by cousin dying the day they landed, and my family dying the next day. Shit happens I guess... But I know S6 is hiding something..." She looked up at the ceiling then back down to him, "If you could find me one, I'd kiss you on the spot. That's a bet." She grew back her michevious smile, "Now let's cut the depressing shit and have fun."

"Right, sorry. So what looks good to you?", Zeke said bringing back his smile.

Sindy looked down at the menu and got a puzzled look on her face, "Spegetti and meatballs? What the fuck is that? I want it."

"It's very good. I think I'll get the chicken Alfredo fettuccini," He said with a chuckle, "Its long noodles, with tomato sauce, and balls of meat on top."

Sindy drooled a bit then wipped her face looking up from the menu and putting it down. "Damn it... making me hungry." Her stomach growled, her face went a light pink as she was embarassed.

"Go ahead and order whatever you want. The bill is on me tonight."

Sindy sat there and looked to the waiter, "Spagetii and meat balls. Two plates. Water as a drink." Her tone was strickt and to the point like an order. She sounded like she was in the military again. Her fun atitude disappearing for a moment. "Please."

"I'll have chicken Alfredo fettuccini, and a red wine," Zeke ordered.

Sindy sat there and leaned her head against the palm of her hand and looked at Zeke. "You must have stories and adventures don't cha? All of that tech up in space must be more than this shitty dust ball." She chuckled after making her comment.

"I mean I grew up on Nepleslia, and it's still a shit hole, corrupt government run by a crime syndicate to boot. We found that out the hard way. Yamatai was probably the best place I've been. Most advanced tech, aether weapons, ST, teleportation, and genetically evolved bodies. Verdant green world, very beautiful."

"Sounds like picture perfect. Something must be fucked up in order for any place to be THAT good." Sindy said, "I don't trust those places... The 'Too good to be true' ones. That's why I was sceptical about Section 6. It just... didn't feel right..." She said glancing around then back to Zeke.

"Well Yamatai is an empire, they pretty much Lord over everyone else. I know Jack doesn't like governments, not after nemesis. I know he is trying to do his best," Zeke said surely.

"Hm... I've heard the same about Miss Uso..." Sindy grew an interested look on her face. "come to think of it... I've never meet her. Last think I remember hearing is she took Section 6 and went off to another system, took almost the whole damn fleet. What do you think they're up to out there. Must be something good, wouldn't bring that much unless it was." She looked at him for a response.

"All I know is it was some huge contract. Someone hired them them to do a job. They've done several such jobs recently. I haven't participated in any so I don't know any specifics.", he said honestly.

Sindy sighed, "Always something around here... Well not like I can do much about it." She gave a grin looking at him. "So big man. What about you then. What do you like? Let's start of silly. What's your favorite ice cream?" She asked.

"Any ice cream to be honest. Can't dislike what you haven't had.", He said with a half grin, "What about you?"

Sindy looked like she was thinking, "Well... I've only had vinilla... and it seemed... blan. I would prefer it if it had extra stuff, but never really had any time to leave my hovel of an appartment."

"Alright, what's your favorite hobby?"

"Designing ships and vehicles. That and I use to run... use to." Sindy said looking down at her legs.

"You'll run again. I'll look for a doctor. I like homebrewing, and photography.", Zeke said trying to cheer her up.

Sindy snickered, "Lame." She started to laugh.

"Hey I make some damn fine booze, and I take some very well pictures. Usually over beautiful things, or sights I want to remember.", he.commented back.

Sindy wiped the tears from her face, "Ah... LAME. I'm just pulling your leg Zeke." She still chuckled.

"Good because you would make the perfect subject for a photo. You have what's called a timeless beauty." He gave
With a smirk.

Sindy snickered, "Like I'm that drop dead gorgeous. You flatter me though. You must say this to all the girls don't you."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I actually rarely get to date. Not really time for girls when your trying to avoid getting shot.", he chuckled with a slightly nervous tinge.

"So you're a wanted man eh? How much is your bounty." Sindy said jokingly.

"For you, as much as you want." He joked, "But no, as a freelancer I usually move around a lot, taking up escort, and side ops. Last contract I was simply there as a communications expert on a science expedition."

Sindy nodded and looked down at the table. Something suddenly hit her as he slammed her hand onto the table. "You do stealth ops? You gather info?" She whispered to him seriously quickly.

He got this nervous look at the sudden seriousness, "on occasion. Urban and jungle ops I have the most experience with."

Sindy chuckled, "The look on your face is hilarious. I'm just messing with you. Though that's good to know now." She had a subtle look of displeasement. "How long does it take to get food normally?"

"Its only been 10 minutes, everything is hand cooked.", Zeke explained.

Another 5 minutes would pass until their food arrived.

Sindy straightened her back and fixed her clothes to look more professional. She then closed her eyes and clasped her hands and whispered to herself something.

"Are you Okay Sindy?"

Sindy continued for a few more second then opened her eyes looking up to Zeke, "What? Never prayed before you ate?"

Zeke looked confused, "Can't say I have, never followed any gods or anything."

Sindy picked up her fork, "Not gods I pray for..." Before she started to eat.

"Oh? To the fallen then?", Zeke asked already holding his fork.

She began eatting only nodding to his question. Her eye's lighting up asn she eats the meatball. "MMMM!"

"I can understand that. I may not pray for my brothers in arms, but I do think about them frequently," Zeke explained before digging into his food. Man this was way better then the synthetic stuff back on nepleslia.

Sindy rolled back her sleeves and dug in enjoying every bite she ate. "This shit is the bomb!"

Zeke chuckled, "I agree. You don't find food like this in other areas."

Sindy looked up at Zeke, whipping off the sauce on her face. "I should give you grilled Drop bear then. It's really tender."

"Sounds good."

Sindy nodded, "You look like you haven't eatten anything like this in a while? I'm thinking you need some REAL food in you." She said giving a grin.

"Heh I look forward to that. I don't normally get many chances to get a full hot meal. Usually I traveled around for work," Zeke said with chuckle.

Sindy shook her head disapointed, "You need a woman in your life who can cook for you. Or a man... I know Ty is looking for them." She snickered after the comment.

"I'm not into dudes. I'm more for the ladies. I'm sure a great cook." He finished with a wink.

Sindy smirked, "I can grill, but that fancy shit... too much sugar for me. I'm not pacient enough to deal with that."

Zeke smirked back, "Fancy should be left to special occasions, then that's when I cook those kind of things for you. Maybe even breakfast in the mornings if you'd like."

Sindy smirked, "I'm a real sucker for food. If you try convincing me with that you might have a chance." She then went on to continue eating. "don't let it get cold or I'll take your food too." She said grining.

He gave a smile as he went back to eating. When was the last time he had fun like this, just got to sit down and enjoy himself in someone else's company? It felt like it had been years maybe.

Sindy finished her plate and cleaned her self from all the sauce. "Well, that was a good type of new. I think I'll keep this on my look out for when I stop at the store some time."

"Its actually not a hard dish to make. Though.....I hope you have room for desert.", Zeke said smiling as he took his last couple bites.

Sindy chuckled lifting her breast, "I gotta keep these girls big somehow." As she drops her E-cup sized breast down and watched his reaction.

By the void did she really just do that?! He hoped his face hadn't gone red, even those his cheeks had gained color, and his heart quickened.

"I c-can teach you the recipe." He said desprarely trying to keepthe his eyes above chest level

Sindy leaned forwar, exposing her chest more, “What’s wrong? You seem nervous?” She said in a very seductive tone.

Shit, he didn't need his mind going awol now of all times, "um um, say let's get some ice cream, Its..uh kinda warm in here."

Smooth, real smooth Zeke. He'd never had this much trouble before.

Sindy leaned further forward, “What’s wrong...” she bounced them once, “Don’t you like me...?” She continued to state seductively.

"No I do, I do like you. I like you a lot....normally I'm not this this scatter brained around women." He said quickly not wanting her to think he didn't.

Sindy flicked him on the nose then leaned back into her chair. "You're too easy..." she said chuckling. "Jeez, you're going to be fun later." She followed up jokingly.

He felt like he was doing terrible, did she really enjoy teasing him for a laugh. Or was hinting that she liked him too. He didn't know which way it was, and he was scared that he was just making a fool of himself, "Ice cream before the movie?"

"I think that would be amazing." Sindy said looking at Zeke with a genuine smile. "You over think too much. You need to learn to relax." She said booping his nose.

"Yeah I guess I do. I better call for the bill then." Zeke said his worries fading as he waved the waiter over. He quickly applied his thumb print to the man's pad to process payment and theyI were good to go.

Sindy slowly leaned back and waited for Zeke's que. Looking around, never seeing a place like this before.

Zeke gave her a smile after paying, "Ready to go?"

Sindy stood up and looked down to him, "All good. Can'yt wait for that movie you had planned." She said giving a cheeky grin.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back