• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

I wish to consume your creativity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti

Inactive Member
Hello,
My name is Anti (srsly?) and I'm a musician. Recently I have been looking for new and unique sources of inspiration. I remembered stumbling across this forum long ago - and I remember it to be rich in detail, atmosphere, creativity, and plot. My previous inspirations have all been ethereal or technological. (Stars, Technology, Transhumanism, Future, Physics, Philosophy, Darkness, Nightskies) I decided to come here and start absorbing inspiration from you guys. Many times an artist will use a movie or existing book as inspiration - Though in this case, I feel it would be most beneficial to gain inspiration from every-day people interacting on a personal level. This way the creative aspects I absorb and translate into sound will be more pure in their nature. (Also, no copyright laws? :))

So here I am - I'm not sure how active the forum is anymore - But you'll see me psuedolurking around - perhaps talking on a few threads even! *Gasp*.

But I hereby ask for your permission to use your -work/fun- as an inspirational medium for my music. I will not be copying or quoting any text - (if I do, it will be spoken verbally (as opposed to textually) and asked permission of by the owner-ees.) I will post any music that has been formed due to partial or complete inspirational contribution by the forumgoers in the "Music/Art" section of this subsection of the forum. (I guess?)

Extra Information : My music is electronic based - Further classified into a "Dark/Industrial/Experimental" subgenre. Most previous music can be found on myspace -Myspace.com/anticodemusic - and if you would like to listen to said music on a personal MP3 player I will graciously send you, personally, any MP3 of mine you request. (As a "payment of sorts" to letting me ninja around your forum.)

Any tracks based solely on inspiration from this forum will have it's proceits donated directly to the "forum-holder" to help support this serverspace.

Please reply to this thread any comments (or issues) about this modus operandi.

Signed,
-Anti--->

Hello, I'm Wes, the admin and IP rights custodian of this site.

This seems fine to me.

I'm a big fan of trance, FYI.

I hope you stick around. One of the best parts of Star Army is being surrounded with cool, creative people.

Awesome!

Though I do not create trance - I do create with a similar medium.

Trance would be happy high BPM stuff, While mine is more of an Evil/Dark low BPM. You can check the myspace if you're interested. :)

And yes - It is always good to surround yourself with creative people! It is one of the reasons I came here, in fact.

*pops up second tab to check out myspace prof*
Nice to see there are still people who don't go into music to write about sex and drugs. :D

Aendri said:
*pops up second tab to check out myspace prof*
Nice to see there are still people who don't go into music to write about sex and drugs. :D

Yes indeed. I do quite the opposite.

I've just finished a song about Nekovalkyjra posted in the Art/Writing section of the forum! It's not as "experimental" as the ones on my myspace.

Well, you should be receiving a friend request sometime soon from my account. Be nice and say yes.

Aendri said:
Well, you should be receiving a friend request sometime soon from my account. Be nice and say yes.

Of course!

Did someone else from this forum just now friend me? A "Cinnamon and Spite"? D:

That sounds like one of my friends, but so far as I know, she has nothing to do with SA.

I dig.

Where do I sample trample, skeet?
Whenby like the cut of your jib, might wave some green.

Everybody loves green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back