• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Ichikawa Kenji

Ichikawa Kenji

Inactive Member

Character Name:Ichikawa Kenji

Species: Nekovalkyrja NH-17
Creator/Parents:WickedArms Corporation

Faction: Star Army of Yamatai
Current Assignment: YSS Ongaku

Hair color and Style: Spiked Violet Hair
Build and Skin Color: Slender/athletic build;Rose Pink
Face and Eye Color:Deep Blue eyes and a pale pinkish face color
Distinguishing Features:Refuses to change from male,so, lives his life as a male;a red X on his chest,and his rank pin,which he proudly wears on the left side of his chest on his uniform.

Personality:Completely obedient to his commanding officers.He is a bit edgy at times,however, he is extremely reliable,trustworthy,and loyal to those who become his friends.

Likes:Obeying his commander's orders,Nekovalkyrja girls,talking,writing,and sitting around with his friends
Dislikes:Smart mouths,his enemies,and bad wine.
Goals: To help fufill his leader's goals,to advance in rank,and to make his life worth something.

Class: Tech Guru
Skills:
Species/Intrinsic Skills: Language:Japanese 5 Advanced Telepathy 5
Neko Holography 5 Anti-Grav. Field: Basic 5
Occupational Skills:
Commo: Adv. Radio 4
Commo: Laser Com. 4
Commo: Subspace and Hyperspace 4
Computer Operation 4
Computer Programming 4
Cryptography 4
Class Skills:
Computer Operation 3
Computer Programming 3

History:Kenji was born on a Star Army ship and was raised into the Star Army.He's never known anything else.He was created to serve the commander of the ship he was in,so,he never objects to his commanding officer.He was created a girl but quickly chose the form of a boy,liking it much beter.He refuses to be called a girl.He has always dreamed of becoming a bridge communication officer.

Inventory:standard communications officer uniform,a toiletry kit,notepad and a few pens and pencils,handheld computer,Laptop,Macbeth,A Tale of Two Cities,a 9mm pistol,and a usually sheathed dagger

Welcome to the Star Army Science-Fiction Role-Play! Your character is approved for use! (Thanks for the edits)

Please post your contact info (to include your first and last name) in this thread.

I don't want to raise trouble or anything, but I seem to remember the neko breasts served some useful function (fuel cells or something), so that male nekos are essentially partially handicapped in their combat abilities. Is this still true? I just want to get my facts straight...

Oh great. Now I got boobies on the brain. X_X Boobies...

That was with the NH-7, which had chemical rockets in their backs.

The NH-17 uses an anti-gravity field when it needs to fly, so it doesn't need rocket fuel in its boobs.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back