• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

If You Had 30 Minutes To Spend $10K In 1 Store, Which Store Would You Choose?

Solution
For me, my laptop is over 5 years old now and I'd love to get a new one and a nice, very powerful desktop to run AI models on. I think 10k would be just about perfect for getting 2 rather good computers, right? So that's my answer.

PS: Honestly if I had 10K I'd like to commission some art or a novel set in the Star Army universe, but that's not something you can get arranged in 30 minutes realistically.
For me, my laptop is over 5 years old now and I'd love to get a new one and a nice, very powerful desktop to run AI models on. I think 10k would be just about perfect for getting 2 rather good computers, right? So that's my answer.

PS: Honestly if I had 10K I'd like to commission some art or a novel set in the Star Army universe, but that's not something you can get arranged in 30 minutes realistically.

Solution
Either a gun store, replenish and repair, get some shiny new accessories, and the like.

Or a home improvement store. Lots of DIY stuff to do around the house and some power tools that can make the job easier are expensive.

It'd probably be a tack and feed store for me. Buying a horse is one thing, buying the tack really adds up.

For me it would be a Bike shop, as I've been wanting nice Carbon Fiber bikes for some time, as well as new cycling clothes and accessories. I could also easily spend $10k at an auto parts store to restore my old pickup truck but I'd need more than 30 minutes to research exactly what parts I need, lol.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back