• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

If you won a lifetime supply of the last thing you bought, what are you stuck with?

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
For me the answer is authentic Mexican tacos and Mexican pastries. I'm okay with this lol.

It would be the Hamburger plate from the Turkish Kebab stand, which, if I'm honest, wasn't great. But it was better than most other burgers I've had out here, so I'm a bit conflicted.

It's either a VIP suite at the Venetian Resort in Las Vegas or it's 24 buffalo wings. All really depends on the brass tacks of "last thing you bought" and whether that means strictly chronologically or what was finalized last by the vendor for my bank statement.

Either way I'm pleased with my lifetime supply of chicken dinner 🍗

I'd have to put down "groceries" since I bought multiple different items, but I think the most interesting items were a loaf of french bread, a wedge of nice cheese, and some local wine.

54oz XXL Dr Pepper cream, and a Jimmy Johns Gargantuan sandwich, that was the last thing that I got when I spotted this thread.

Handheld electrical conductivity tester for hydroponics. I really don’t know how many is a lifetime supply. One is probably enough.

For me the answer is authentic Mexican tacos and Mexican pastries. I'm okay with this lol.
Somehow I would be too but I am stuck with a lifetime supply of Powerade, Fruit Punch flavor. Would like it for a few months but I would get tired of it eventually.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back