• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Submission [IIS] Build Your Own Ship

Ethereal

Banned Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=wip:corp:iis:build_your_own_ship
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Submission Type: Service
Template Used: N/A

Faction: IIS
FM Approved Yet? Yes, Me
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? Yes, Eye-III
Contains New art? No
Previously Submitted? No

Notes:
Credit to @Arbitrated for the idea, @club24 and @HarperMadi for their support/discussion.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well, seeing this the worst thing I could do is to try to put the 500mm Gauss on a tiny hull, or spam them on the SS1 hull. Which reeks of BS, but that's ok because we can deal with it if it comes up.

So considering that IIS is currently an NPC corporation under me, and two of the main influencers of this thread are no longer members of the site, is there any way I can take over edits and summon an NTSE mod to re-review?

I think technically this corp is under NPC control of Wes, as the FM of the faction they worked within. I would ask him if you could take the corporation's reigns, as that probs would not be an issue, but it should be sort of official, if it is not already. If it is and I missed something, my bad. Either way:

It is in bad taste to mess around with other people's WIP, though. I would recommend taking the concept and running with it, but not using someone else's work and words unless you have express permission. That said, exceptions to this rule are super definitely made when players are off the site. I don't like saying if something is an exception to a taboo or rule, though. For that, I would recommend you ask Wes about this specific article and if you can take it over.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back