• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[IIS] Emergency Rebasement

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
YE 40
To: All subordinate CEOs

Attention.

It has come to our purview that a hostile presence is currently invading markets our commerce is occurring in.

In fact, it is likely some of you are receiving this message from bunkers and hideouts. Remember, follow procedure. This happened to us once before - you'll get out safe, we have the experience.

ORDERS:
  • Iemochi Personal Security - maintain base on Ohara. Make ready to evacuate if needs be. Use your contacts to mount rescue of other facilities.
  • Iemochi Lifestyle - maintain position in panic rooms under Essia HQ. Production quotas moved to off-site assets. Await rescue.
  • Iemochi Applied Technology - maintain base on Elysia Novus. Make ready to assist local forces if requested.
  • Iemochi-USO Liaison - file paperwork to rebase to Section 6 HQ. FSC has cleared us from blame publicly and it may be possible to resume trade. Probe this opportunity.
  • Iemochi Health & Psych - rebase from Planet Yamatai to Hanako's World for more optimal treatment of patients following surge of PTSD-related cases.
  • Iemochi Insurance - maintain position in panic rooms under Essia HQ. Production quotas moved to off-site assets. Await rescue. Study Ayano system for possible rebasement.
  • Iemochi Adult Entertainment - file paperwork to rebase to Gold Coast, to increase ease of Junker and Junk Master employment company-wide. Report back what you need. Prepare to take on additional duties of currently incapacitated facilities.

@Soban - realised some of my assets are on Essia.
@Legix - I'll talk to you about having a facility in Gold Coast or nearby if that's cool?
@Jack Pine - I'll talk to you about returning to S6 or nearby.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back