• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

[IIS] New Dusk Conclave Proposal

Ethereal

Banned Member
RP Date
YE 40
To: New Dusk Conclave Council

Greetings.

We here at IIS recently saw your advertisement for corporations to become involved in your nation.

IIS currently has trade deals with nearly all nations in the Kikyo Sector and are in talks with more.

We would be delighted to assist where we can and help the Conclave grow.

If you are amicable, I will dispatch a representative immediately to discuss opening a new company on Sirris VI.

Kind Regards
Iemochi Chiyo

To: Iemochi Chiyo, CEO, Iemochi Innovations & Sales

I have been directed to point out that we are not looking for a 3rd party run business. The founders have had bad relations and dealings with such companies in the past. Therefore we would prefer that the company be purely based locally, as to limit outside persuasion.

Please do not take this choice wrongly as we are only wary. Even given our organizations' good relations in the past, we are being particularly careful with building this new government. That being said, we are still more then delighted to have your help, and business dealings with you in our developing economy.

We here can arrange a meeting immediately, if you do wish to still lend your support. Harboring continued good relations as in the days of Section 6, would be wonderful.

Dearly,
EVE3971

To: EVE 3971-Communication Management AI

It appears that my sister, Iemochi Yakena, will attend the meeting. She seems to have taken an interest outside of IIS business. Contact her in future concerning this matter, I'm sure in future IIS will be in touch about business deals.

Kind Regards
Iemochi Chiyo

RPG-D RPGfix
Back