• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Im back from a long absence and looking for a plot

Jace

Inactive Member
Hello everyone im back and looking for a plot that needs more people and If it has been going for awhile I will do my homework by reading up on it. I don't care to which faction it is but I will make a new character for it so please reply.

Hello everyone im back and looking for a plot that needs more people and If it has been going for awhile I will do my homework by reading up on it. I don't care to which faction it is but I will make a new character for it so please reply.
Hey Jace! Good to see you again! Any particular type of RP or faction you had in mind?

I will look into it Kirkatan, and Wes well Im still wanting to make one for Yamatai if i remember correctly but i will just rebuild up Jace Coven my character who was denied until I fix him up.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back