Founder & Admin
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Currently most of the stuff getting added to the SARPiverse looks like this:
- Pages added to the wiki --> RP using stuff in those pages (maybe)
- RP events and items --> If we like the result, add them to the wiki
- Currently there's a heavy focus on the wiki and I'd like to shift focus more toward to RP.
- A lot of wiki pages are being added that don't seem to be used in RP.
- Require links to RP appearances in submissions - put the RP first
- (Optional) Mark threads as canon in return for a summary of the events that happened in them (which can be an event page or used to make an event page or history section updates)
- More RP posts
- Less pointless wiki work and submission review work
- Members can see real examples how a setting element is used at the time of submission
- Community is more informed about what is happening in RP
- Sometimes the stuff people have appear in RPs won't make it to canon (not necessarily bad) or will be altered to fit the setting when it's translated to the wiki