• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Abandoned Character (Independent) Allen Hackett

Alexstraizer

ALLEN HACKETT is a player character played by ALEXSTRAIZER.

Species & Gender: Human Male (Formerly),Minkan Male (Current)
Year of Birth: YE 15.
Organization: Star Army of Yamatai.
Preferred Plot: N/a

Physical Description
  • 5 feet 7 Inches in height
  • 69Kg in weight
  • Tall, Slender
  • Black hair
  • Pompadour Hairstyle
  • Almond shaped eyes
  • Human-styled ears
  • Blue colored eyes
  • White skin color
  • Vocally impaired
Personality
  • Observant
  • Shows contempt towards the Star Army of Yamatai and Section 6, yet agrees sworn allegiance to the Yamatai Star Empire and assist Section 6 on various missions.
  • Medium Stress tolerance
  • Known to make bad jokes to record one’s reaction
  • Known to be wary of one’s intention, but is usually friendly to all known species
  • Have Split Personality Disorder by the name of ‘Algor Rymes’,the psychotic version of himself

History

• ALLEN HACKETT was born in YE 15 in the city of KYOTO.
  • Serves the Star Army of Yamatai in YE 31
  • Becomes Nitô Hei in YE 34
  • Was mistaken to be K.I.A in YE 34 in a Covert Ops Mission, sustained life-threatening battle injuries
  • Rescued by a former Yamatai Scientist and his team, specializes in Physiological and Cyber-bionic Enhancements
  • Successfully transferred into a new Minkan body,but was vocally impaired for life.
  • Was experimented, outfitted with a customized Magnetic Field Generator (Magna Generator), an Omni-Potent Wireless Cybernetic Interface (OMNI-WiCk), and a Pocket Life-Support System
  • The Scientist soon tampers with his mind and body, integrating Nano-Technology into his elaborate scheme on creating the greatest Infiltration unit.
  • Allen soon developed Split Personality disorder, created the Psychotic alter ego,” Algor Rymes” in the process.
  • Escapes them with the scientist and 5 others dead, went into hiding ever since.
  • Resurfaces as a part time bounty hunter under his alter ego in YE 41, while at the same time searching for a way to locate his family’s whereabouts.
  • Currently at the Yamatai Home world, living life undercover.

Social Connections
    ALLEN HACKETT is connected to:

• Melanie Agate (Mother)
  • Callaghan Hackett (Father)
  • Andromeda Agate (Elder sister)
  • Caroline Agate (Younger sister)
  • Damian Hackett (Older brother)
Skills Learned
ALLEN HACKETT has the following notable skills:

• Computer Engineering
  • Explosive junkie
Inventory & Finance
ALLEN HACKETT has the following:
  • 12 Customized Convertible Gun-Blade weapons,
  • A Green LED Face Visor,
  • Heat-resistant Jumpsuit,
  • Classified
ALLEN HACKETT currently has 300 KS.

Character Will
In the case I become inactive (gone for more than a month):

• Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
  • Can this character be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more? YES

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Um dude, Section 6 doesn't experiment on people. They're a new nation called the New Dusk Conclave out in the north east of the map. They're idealistic and trying to help others, and have fought more then a few groups who like experimenting on people.

Um dude, Section 6 doesn't experiment on people. They're a new nation called the New Dusk Conclave out in the north east of the map. They're idealistic and trying to help others, and have fought more then a few groups who like experimenting on people.
Emphasis on Former.The Scientist who experimented on Hackett was a former Section 6 member,despise by his former co-workers for his controversial experiments.

Section six has been around for only a year or two, which is the much bigger issue with this backstory. His rescue supposedly took place in YE-34, which is long before Section 6 is created.

I don't really see the Star Army employing anyone with a speech disabiliity that wasn't promptly curable.

I don't really see the Star Army employing anyone with a speech disabiliity that wasn't promptly curable.
He can communicate by 4 ways;
1)The Minkan telepathic system
2)A Universal translator tablet
3)Hand Signs
4)A Vocabulator that works in tandem with the Minkan Telepathy.

I don't know if you'll agree to this but i hope you could shed some light in this Character's Creation.

Well, I'm seeing that he's no longer in the Star Army now that I got a chance to look this over more.

I suppose it needs some polish and tweaking from the feedback so I suppose just let me know when you think it's ready for a review again.

ALLEN HACKETT is a player character played by ALEXSTRAIZER.

Species & Gender: Human Male (Formerly),Minkan Male (Current)
Year of Birth: YE 15.
Organization: Star Army of Yamatai.
Preferred Plot: N/a

Physical Description
  • 5 feet 7 Inches in height
  • 57 Kg in weight
  • Tall, Slender
  • Black hair
  • Pompadour Hairstyle
  • Almond shaped eyes
  • Human-styled ears
  • Blue colored eyes
  • White skin color
  • Vocally impaired
Personality
  • Observant
  • Shows contempt towards the Star Army of Yamatai and Section 6, yet agrees sworn allegiance to the Yamatai Star Empire and assist Section 6 on various missions.
  • Medium Stress tolerance
  • Known to make bad jokes to record one’s reaction
  • Known to be wary of one’s intention, but is usually friendly to all known species
  • Have Split Personality Disorder by the name of ‘Algor Rymes’,the psychotic version of himself

History

• ALLEN HACKETT was born in YE 15 in the city of KYOTO.
  • Serves the Star Army of Yamatai in YE 31
  • Becomes Nitô Hei in YE 34
  • Was mistaken to be K.I.A in YE 34 in a Covert Ops Mission, sustained life-threatening battle injuries
  • Rescued by a former Yamatai Scientist and his team, specializes in Physiological and Cyber-bionic Enhancements
  • Successfully transferred into a new Minkan body,but was vocally impaired for life.
  • Was experimented, outfitted with a customized Magnetic Field Generator (Magna Generator), an Omni-Potent Wireless Cybernetic Interface (OMNI-WiCk), and a Pocket Life-Support System
  • The Scientist soon tampers with his mind and body, integrating Nano-Technology into his elaborate scheme on creating the greatest Infiltration unit.
  • Allen soon developed Split Personality disorder, created the Psychotic alter ego,” Algor Rymes” in the process.
  • Escapes them with the scientist and 5 others dead, went into hiding ever since.
  • Resurfaces as a part time bounty hunter under his alter ego in YE 41, while at the same time searching for a way to locate his family’s whereabouts.
  • Currently at the Yamatai Home world, living life undercover.
Social Connections
ALLEN HACKETT is connected to:

• Melanie Agate (Mother)
  • Callaghan Hackett (Father)
  • Andromeda Agate (Elder sister)
  • Caroline Agate (Younger sister)
  • Damian Hackett (Older brother)
Skills Learned
ALLEN HACKETT has the following notable skills:

Inventory & Finance
ALLEN HACKETT has the following:
  • 12 Customized Convertible Gun-Blade weapons,
  • A Green LED Face Visor,
  • Heat-resistant Jumpsuit,
  • Classified
ALLEN HACKETT currently has 300 KS.

Character Will
In the case I become inactive (gone for more than a month):

• Can this character be used as an NPC by a GM or FM? YES
  • Can this character be adopted after I'm gone for a year or more? YES

@Wes
@Jack Pine
@Alex Hart

PS:I don't know if you will agree or deny,but I will try my best to respect your feedback.Thanks for the opportunity.

Organization would be listed as "Independent" generally. Organization refers to who they currently reside with, and yamatai does not accept mercenaries. New Dusk Conclave and the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia are havens for mercenaries and contractors however. Also I noticed that his inventory has "Classified" as an item. None of the information on a character article is meant to be hidden. As it is a OOC resource.

Other then that, the undercover life thing would have to be run by Wes. That's all I can see worth mentioning to maybe look over once more. Also, if I may offer, would you like for me or someone else to convert this into an actual character wiki?

Also it should be pointed out that their personality, appearance and history are meant to be paragraphed not bullet points as far as i know

Organization would be listed as "Independent" generally. Organization refers to who they currently reside with, and yamatai does not accept mercenaries. New Dusk Conclave and the Democratic Imperium of Nepleslia are havens for mercenaries and contractors however. Also I noticed that his inventory has "Classified" as an item. None of the information on a character article is meant to be hidden. As it is a OOC resource.

Other then that, the undercover life thing would have to be run by Wes. That's all I can see worth mentioning to maybe look over once more. Also, if I may offer, would you like for me or someone else to convert this into an actual character wiki?
Sure,I would love too!!
I will take this feedback seriously,however.
Allen Hackett is not a run of the mill mercenary,but he will act like one just to create an aura of intimidation.In reality,he's sugar,spice and everything nice in my book of OCs.
(No really,I have a book solely for my Ocs,I have created more than 60 Ocs of different Genres and stories.)

Not sure why I was tagged, I have not been told if this character was joining one of my plots. If he wants to he is welcome. To be honest I haven't looked over this character in a while.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back