• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check [Independent] Firebrand Crew

Howdy. I'm still here.

Just a little slow off the mark due to a crappy IRL job situation. Could probably still have a suitable character around by Sunday, though.

While I have this thought in my mind I'd just like to voice it to my lovely players, if there is any feedback (positive of negative) you have about my plot then please feel free to dm me about it - I can't help but stress enough that this isn't to inflate my non-existent ego but rather so I can make this the best possible experience for you lovelies, thanks <3

bad GM, splitting up the elf and the cat, just rood

its going good so far, just don't end up what i accidentally did with raven and drag out the intro over 5 pages

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALright @club24 and @Whitehart it's officially 2:46am on the 2nd of january and I was wondering if I could maybe squeeze a post out of one of you soon?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back