• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Abandoned Character (Independent) Genominus (Re-submisssion)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm not sure how Jack feels about it but I have heard no mention of "..several biological-related incidents." in any area of Section Six's jurisdiction, which makes the fact this character was picked up by the BRRF a little iffy to me - additionally all the talk of "Weaponized Biological Rifle Modules " and "bio-bullets" is decidedly a bit vague though that might just be my experience making weapons for the site talking.

Just overall there are a few points that could use a bit more clarification, even if it is only a few more words (strange entities called the primordial that seem to have some kind of power or influence for instance may want to be refined or explained a tiny bit further, just to avoid complications in the future) but I'll wait for Jack's verdict on it all.

I mean Skully, fighting crimson and Hades has brought about more then a few of those lol. So that's actually not inaccurate.

Edit:
The page looks pretty good, as mentioned with your friend's page. Skills needs to be expanded on. Might want to throw an article together for the bug gun and ammunition.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back