• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Information on Elysians?

Moon Doll's Twin

Inactive Member
They make many appearances in the history, so there is obviously a lot of backstory with them. Speaking with Rei, he says there is no posted information in the Character Guide because noone plays them.

I was interested in culture, appearance, and history. Upon first reading over the site, I wished to make an Elysian character, resolved for something else due to the lack of information.

So, I'll ask. What information is there on culture, appearance, and history for Elysia?

These winged humanoids strongly resemble the mythical creatures known as angels. Elysians have light-toned skin and large blue eyes. Their hair color is usually of the "human" variety (one of the main reasons early nekos had only blue or green hair). They have a set of wings which may be small and flightless, or (as often the case with arch-angels) large and useful for flight, or at least gliding. The higher-class angels tend to be more muscular, while the lower-ranking angels tend to appear scrawny and malnourished. Angels are distinctly separated into two main social classes: the privileged, wealthy "Archangels," and the poor, downtrodden "angels". Lower-class Elysians may be the offspring of Elysians and Humans; they are considered "sinful" by the Arch-angel minority.

Elysians generally work with bioweapons called 'seraphs' and personalities can range just like normal people's can. Elysia and Yamatai have a truce going on currently but there are possible uprisings boilin gbeneath the surface.

The Celia has two Plebian Elysian PCs. (The Celia isn't accepting new characters currently though.) I'm sure you can convince any plot GM to let you have an Plebian Elysian PC.

I think we should limit Patrican Elysians to NPCs for now.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back