• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

*Insert witty title here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anfortas

Inactive Member
Hello! As you may or may not have noticed, I think I am the newest member here. I am looking forward to some interesting RP and writing. My brain is already abuzz with interesting ideas. Anyways I hope I have a great time here.

Welcome to SARP! it's always wonderful to see new players, and we hope you enjoy it here. Odds are, if you do, we'll be seeing you for years to come.

If you don't, well... We don't talk about that around here.

Anywho! Enjoy, and don't get too lost in our vast stores of info found on the Wiki!

~Kai

Welcome! I'm excited to meet a new member and I can't wait to see more about those ideas we've inspired! I'm Wes, the webmaster/admin guy and I want to personally offer you any help you need...so if you have questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, just let me know. My #1 goal is to help you and other new players get into an RP experience you enjoy.

Thank you kindly for the welcome. Right now I'm in the process of a wiki binge, trying to absorb all the information (you were right, it's a lot!). Anyway, I was wondering if there were any specific plots you would suggest a new player look into? I know the new players section of the wiki suggests the three main Star Armies for a start, but I would not like to butt into a plot that already has a good dynamic going among all the players.

Honestly, every plot is to be considered ready for new players unless it lists otherwise. Just talk to the GMs, and work something out with them, and you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back