• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC [Interest Check] LSDF Plot!

SageShooter

🎨 Media Gallery
Oh snap y'all, been here for over a decade (Off and on I understand) And I'm finally going to run my first plot...

This will be centered around a detachment of LSDF on one of the planets that they were allowed to settle under the control of Nepleslia. The idea of the plot is strange occurrences of enemies have started to pop up, and have begun to push them a bit. The civilian Lorath are none too pleased with this and start to get upset, and it falls on the shoulders of this detachment watching over the settlement to keep the peace and keep their people safe.

While I am primarily looking for Lorath players (And I will help anyone interested in playing to create characters by walking through the history and houses and such as I know I made it a little confusing more than likely.) I am not opposed to other races that are currently not banned on Nepleslia or would really not have a good reason to be there. There will be a mixture of combat and social elements to this, as well as some investigation elements. JP's are welcome, but this plot will primarily be Single Post, with GM posts at least once a week (Hopefully).

I'd love to get some people involved and get some players in here, so please give me a heads up if you're interested!

Maybe I will resurrect a NH-22C I was making for the LSDF long ago.

I wouldn't be opposed, but they would have to be updated to a NH-33 if they were coming over as a part of the exchange program, and understand there will be some general distrust from the Lorath.

Hmm a new Lorath plot? I have a few characters doing nothing atm that might be useful. But curious to see where you are going with it first.

Well, it will primarily focus on the Lorath northern territories that were given to them, and incursions of enemy forces. While fighting off the enemies on the ground, they will also have to deal with the angry citizens who are feeling a little put out again, and everything that comes with that

Hmm, well I did always want to do something with that area back when DocTomoe was running things but never got a chance to... I feel there is potential! Especially since things that happened with the brutal suppression of Occestian rebellion by the LSDF way back still leaving scars.

I have one of the most visible Lorath biochemist characters in Aranya "Widow" Lycosa Lmanel who was on both the LSDF Akahar and the LSDF Val'ta. And in canon she didn't run from the galaxy during Operation Checkout since she popped up at HX-14 Lost Colony plot, too. Also she can morph into were-tarantula, and has various artificial Mishhu-derived compounds/poisons among other things...

There is also technically Naa'taena "Raven" Mildere Fyunnen, who briefly appeared working as an enemy in Alex's ISS Araxie/mecha plot.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back