• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interesting...didnt think that much time had passed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was the XCMF(XeroCorp Military Forces) FTF(First TaskForce Fleet) Angelmoon IX.

The corporation/government has been re-organized since that timeframe, and technology as well as my oocly writing capabilites have also increased since then? LoL

It currently stands as:

New Galactic Alerian Republic
Capital Planets - Aries IX, Alexandria, Aleria, Coruscant(Yes Coruscant..) Although Aries IX is the primary Capital planet, the government bodies have chosen several due to the fact of if one planet comes under siege, the capability of the government fully functioning without a stable system is decreased as opposed to the classic NR, GA fumble of having the Core System planet of Coruscant as a centralized capital planet.

The military has been re-organized and drastically reduced not only in numbers but size of many ships..Although the original Absolution IX was finally destroyed and recreated into again a Super-Class Carrier/Cruiser, it's ability to dominate and perform multiple ship duties within one ship still exists. It's size has only been reduced by a mere 10km all the way around, to balance it out more I suppose..so it still stands around 157KM in length alone.

Absolution X remains the flagship of the First Intergalactic Starfleet. The fleets themselves are composed of 8 Intergalactic Fleets, which are then broken down to Galactic, Sector, System, Planetary, Defense Task Force. Of course as you go down, it's broken into smaller numbers and there are some ships dedicated to the minimal defense of a system, but most fall under the command of whatever Intergalactic Starfleet they are assigned to. When 5 different Galactic Fleets are combined, they become whatever IGF they are designated with, heance the First Intergalactic Starfleet is actually composed of:
1st Galactic Fleet, 1st Intergalactic Fleet
2nd Galactic Fleet, 1st Intergalactic Fleet
3rd Galactic Fleet, 1st Intergalactic Fleet

So on and so forth. I've still managed to put a lot of time, effort and free flowing thought into this..Spoke to Wes about joining your RP you have going on, but the problem I face is 95% of XCMF/Aleria information was pulled from the web, due to many personal and professional reasons and was lost on a computer crash, but I am working hard to compile old data and revise it under a "fair" clause. Although, you would not see the full brunt of the Alerian Government, you'd see perhaps, more of an embassy of sorts, perhaps established on a remote colony world that borders Aleria, I dont know yet..the idea was perhaps a ship would crash and a colony be established, but SOP dictates in the 1st IGF that upon recieving a "Fallen Angel" of any class, they would establish a Galactic Positioning Fix on their last known location if possible and a task force would be sent out to recover any and every asset, and destroy or recover the said starship...among many other SOPs, Im not sure how best I would do this...which is something I must contimplate before I make a solid decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back