• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interesting Title (Hello)

Zomise

🔰 New Member
Inactive Member
What do you call yourself? Zom(ise) works fine.

How'd you find Star Army? RPG-Directory I think, was checking several sites, trying to find something neat.

What interested you in joining? Star Army seems like a well established, stable RPG with quality content.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before? Only in IRC some 15+ years ago.

Any previous experiences you want to share? I have done tabletop and LARPing before as well.

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Female and/or other
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? I think I'd probably prefer more structure, but unsure to be honest.
  • Military or civilian characters? Both, but maybe leaning more towards civilian. I do want to try a military character too, but unsure how well I'm able to do that.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? I prefer more human(like) people, but androids and transhumans work.
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? Starship, but nothing against planets either.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? Both
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 2
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 1
^ I don't know tbh... something something estimating. Nothing set on stone.

What's something cool you'd love to RP? I would love to solve a mystery...

Welcome to STARP, you did ask quite a bit on the discord (super!) while waiting on the forum issues (which are also resolved). If you need any help do poke your question in the discord or on the forum. We gladly help you along the way!

In regards to solving mysteries I would like to shove forward my own tomb raider plot named Search initiative:)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back