• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC [Internal Communication] Yugumo Corporation - Project Directive (All Execuatives and Yue)

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 44.6
1664346765253.png
To: All Executive Jicho and Above
CC: Yugumo Fleetworks,
Re: New Project Directive

Project Starspindle - In the coming days of YE 44 I wish to encourage our direction towards fully operational colonization and exploration fleet. We will be encouraging designs of ships and other technologies that will support our crews for future exploration and colonization for our interests outside of the Kikyo Sector. This is considered a Motoyoshi Capital Project for the Corporation, and the initial investment will come from our Clan's resources for R&D.

Some suggestions:
  • Fully operational colonization ship/platform with reusable modules similar to the old Katsuko-Class/Hummingbird-Class platforms produced by MFY and KFY.
  • Support Vessels
  • Ground Construction Units and Tools
  • Other Tools

I am placing Jicho Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue(@Charaa) as the lead on this project, please assist her and submit design plans and other suggestions for review by her. To assist her in her position and in recognition for her contributions to the corporation she is immediately promoted to the rank of Jōmu (Senior Vice President).

Please keep me up to date on this project.

Signed,
Kaicho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
Yugumo Corporation

To: Kaicho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
CC: Yugumo Fleetworks, All Executive Jicho and Above, Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue
Re: New Project Directive

Everyone,

Please welcome my daughter to the senior executive circle. In addition to Yue's Daikoku-class Agricultural Ship, the Tanya-class Expeditionary Heavy Cruiser, our exploratory command vessel, a capital counterpart to the Misha, which has been in development since YE41, is nearly at the production phase. I have also been in contact with Ryu-Keiretsu leadership with regards to their designs for the Pinghe-class Frontier Development Vessel and have been providing them feedback with regards to our colonization requirements.

With regards to ground vessels, our negotiations with Galactic Horizon for the license to self-produce our own variants of their Balaena Industrious Platform and its accessories are nearing completion.

Signed,
Shacho Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka
Yugumo Fleetworks

Last edited:
To: Kaicho Ketsurui-Motoyoshi Katsuko
CC: Yugumo Fleetworks, All Executive Jicho and Above, Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka
Re:Re: New Project Directive

Everyone

I am honored for this promotion, and I shall do my very best to make you all proud, and to honor my Clan, and Mother and Kaicho!
As Motoyoshi-Igarashi-Shocho has said the Daikoku-Class Agriculture ship is currently in the production phase, and I’ve requested additional Agriculture Ships for the Mining Guild order, as well as for our use in this project. In addition, as Point of Contact with the Mining Guild, they will be sending us additional Dragon-Class Mobile Refineries for our use, and have offered to send us personnel for training of our own employees, or to supplement what we have in terms of mining personnel. In addition to the technology.

I look forward to seeing the Tanya-class Expeditionary Heavy Cruiser. I’ve been told it looks amazing, and based on what I have seen I agree.

Signed
Jomu Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yue
Yugumo Corporation

RPG-D RPGfix
Back