• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC [Internal Corporate-Urgent] Yue, Yuka and Katsuko

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 44.7
Internal Secure Communications
1665105954320.png
Yugumo Corporation
Motoyoshi Bakufu Restricted Use Only

1. Please run a theoretical stress test on Port Jiyuu's hyperdrive. Test threshold for extreme long-distance travel. Please record the following:

• Sustained use over spec, continuous use beyond the current threshold.
  • Sustain long-distance use with timed charge and recharge breaks.
  • Contact YC Advanced Propulsion Lab at [REDACTED] to get the theoretical spec for an upgrade to Yumeoibito
  • Have Lab run the same tests on theoretical spec.
2. Contact Gemini Star Fortress for an update on the recovered YSS Akuro III analysis.

• I want some kind of updated specs regarding the Kuvexian technology onboard the ship.
  • Run previously requested tests on whatever hyperspace system the Akuro III has installed as you did Port Jiyuu.
3. Have Port Siren increase to full production.

4. I want a solid fleet plan for increasing the Corporate Fleet Size.
  • Please have the above propulsion tests performed on all Corporate units.
5. Please rotate all Yugumo Staff on duty to only those with the highest vetting from the Yugumo Workers Federation, and send everyone else home.

Signed,
1665106856791.png

1665106873575.png

1665105954320.png

Yugumo Corporation

Elder Sister,

I will have all units execute immediately. Directing all spare KAIMON capacity towards analysis of live stress testing the equipment shouldn't be a problem. We can use that to develop some simulation models. Items 3 and 5 are related and will take time for the hiring process but there isn't anything challenging about it. Increasing the fleet size is not in and of itself an issue of more than keeping a greater proportion of produced ships, as opposed to sale, but I would like to discuss composition with a wider team.

On the matter of the Akuro III, I will be in contact with Gemini, but I think the easiest way is to get some of the other side's techs to translate for us. I seem to recall a report of a lot of Kuvexian civilians on a recently liberated world who want to demonstrate they deserve to be allowed to stay. Perhaps we could find the help we needed among them.

SECURE SIGNATURE MOTOYOSHI-IGARASHI YUKA SHACHŌ

1665105954320.png

Yugumo Corporation

1. In addition please contact the Commander of Port Siren. I want diagnostics and the same tests run on that station's FTL drives.
2. I want projections of the possibilities of Port Siren being able to process ore and materials while in transit mode.

1665105954320.png

Yugumo Corporation

Auntie, Mommy,
I think mom’s ideas are good, and I will start on the simulations immediately. I’d also like to add, in terms of ships, should I contact the Mining Guild, for additional Dragon-lass starships and the relevant technology, or have we equal or better versions ourselves? I’ll contact Port Siren immediately for your requests as soon as I leave my terminal.

SECURE SIGNATURE MOTOYOSHI-IGARASHI YUE SHACHŌ
[/QUOTE]

1665105954320.png

Yugumo Corporation

1. Yue, please proceed.

2. The Forward Group for this operation will depart immediately to serve as scouts with ISS Asagiri and ISS Shiori. The Shiori is to have the Asagiri as a mother as much as possible. Eidan and Kuruko are to be on that ship, I am assigning Kenpachi (@SageShooter)to be a watchful observer on the Shiori along with a few of our Keibi. I want them protected at all costs.

3. Yaichiro has some functional NMX vessels in storage, let's see what we can do in terms of fast but comfortable conversion to useful tasks geared towards colonization while we wait for the stress test results from the two Ports. Please ensure they are IFF as friendly and are given paint schemes that match the fleet. We have some time before the main group leaves, I just want things rolling while the Forward Group launches.

4. I am letting Ayano make the request to change some of the 1XF assignments to see if we can get some military protection on our journey. Hopefully, it will be seen as an opportunity for an Expeditionary Fleet to do what it is designed to do.

5. In the coming days we will call as many Motoyoshi home as we can, hopefully pending of course they are not needed elsewhere by the Army. Its time to see what is out there.

1665139748279.png

Last edited:
1665105954320.png

YUGUMO CORPORATION - INTERNAL SECURE COMM
Motoyoshi Bakufu Channel Restricted Use Only

1. Please arrange the purchase of 2x Hibiscus-Class Mobile Space Station, one to be positioned in the Jiyuu System and one to be positioned in the Shugosha System to serve as civilian starports and provide a replacement for Port Jiyuu.
    • Backend long-term plans for this will be the utilization of these space stations as temporary replacements for Port Jiyuu. We will be developing our own space station design over the next few years. Once our own space station designs come online these hibiscuses can be moved to secondary systems to further expand our presence or transit to the new colony sectors.
  2. Order a new Kodoku-Class Mining and processing facility to be built to replace Port Siren. In the meantime processing facilities and ships already in service should be used to handle materials extracted in these systems.
  3. The experimental drives from REDACTED (Nemesis Bastion) have arrived for installation on Port Jiyuu and Port Siren.
  4. The Misha-Class Explorer ship lottery is to commence once the 1C clears the naval architecture office, geared toward pioneer families within the selected colonist pool the Misha will serve as a family-based child ship to Port Jiyuu. I look forward to seeing a swarm of these ships leaving Port Jiyuu during news coverage when we find our new colonies. It will look good for the corporation, and for Yamatai to see the pioneering spirit.

1665139748279.png

1665105954320.png

1. We will be in touch with Noval immediately.
  2. It has been queued.
  3. REDACTED
  4. Yue-chan, have YTP start developing marketing materials and conducting focus studies immediately.
SECURE SIGNATURE MOTOYOSHI-IGARASHI YUKA FUKU-KAICHŌ

1665105954320.png

I shall begin right away, Mom and aunt Katsuko! I’ve already begun having YTP start the marketing materials and have set up focus studies. Things are going well, for both objectives, and I’ve checked and the lottery will have more than enough ships to fill.
I’ve sent forward in a separate message an idea I’d had about the lottery for your viewing and thoughts on the matter.

SECURE SIGNATURE MOTOYOSHI-IGARASHI YUE SHOCHO

RPG-D RPGfix
Back