• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Intro

Jamesyco51

Inactive Member
What do you call yourself?
Jamesyco or James

How'd you find Star Army?
Google

What interested you in joining?
Never been in a large scale rp before, just kind interested me.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, just never as large scale as this.

Any previous experiences you want to share?
na

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters? Male exclusively.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP? - both
  • Military or civilian characters? - both are fine, usually find myself in military roles.
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens? - Humans (stuff like dwarves, elves, etc. are fine... I guess) but humans almost exclusively
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet? - enjoy both equally.
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time? - Realtime, but with most groups forum posts is easier
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
1 being least, 3 being most.
  • Language: 2-3 depending on length of post, 3 if it is language used, I really dont mind mature things like language, etc.
  • Violence: 1-3 depending on what is going on, if there is violence there is violence.
  • Sexuality: 1-3 depending on what is going on, etc. Just no bikini armor, unless if its some fanatic stuff like in WH.
What's something cool you'd love to RP?

H
onestly no idea, typically I play underdog characters (rebels, sympathizers of rebels [like a shop owner who keeps someone wanted in a loft area], lower ranked officers.) but I’m going going through some of the RPs and wanted posters looking for characters that might need to be made. So if y’all need a roll filled, hit me up.

Last edited:
We will never know what you want to rp thats cool...

Anywho welcome to the site, have fun getting lost in the wiki and prepare for the inevitable advertising posts after my one.

Welcome to Star Army! I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I recommend @club24's plots, based on your RP interests! His and many others can be found on the active plots page :D The easiest way to get started here is to find a plot and create a character that makes sense for you and for the plot and faction it exists in! Have a good time and don't be afraid to ask questions!

We will never know what you want to rp thats cool...

Anywho welcome to the site, have fun getting lost in the wiki and prepare for the inevitable advertising posts after my one.
Well I have honestly no idea, don’t know a lot about the lore. I went looking through the forums and there is a lot. (Also I had to retype it eight or nine times because I kept miss clicking and probably missed out on that last bit I’ll probably edit it in again)

Other then that thanks guys, n gals.

If you want to know more about the lore, I suggest a visit to the site wiki, you can find a link to it in the top bar if you're on a computer.

The GM will be able to point you in the direction of what you need to know for their plot. I would suggest looking at the faction page to get a feel for which faction you would like to participate in if no plots have caught your eye through the active plots page. If you need more help, the discord is a great place to talk in real time and get these things figured faster! :]

RPG-D RPGfix
Back